Jokes Thread 2


  1. Posts : 281
    Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1
       #1441

    No commenting - laughing!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,244
    win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
       #1442

    A man goes to a disco and starts chatting up a very attractive looking Chinese girl. After a night of cavorting, she asks him back to her place 'for a coffee'.

    They get to her flat and she tells him to get himself a drink while she slips into something more comfortable. Just as he finishes his drink the sexy Chinese seductress returns wearing only a see through negligee. "I am your sex slave" she says "I will do ANYTHING you want".

    The man can't believe his luck "Hmmm" he says grinning from ear to ear, "I really fancy a 69" "screw you" replies the girl "I'm not cooking at this time of the night"
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 6,244
    win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
       #1443

    Karen lost her husband almost four years ago and still hasn't gotten
    out of her mourning stage.

    Her daughter is constantly calling her and urging her to get back
    into the world.

    Finally, Karen says she'd go out, but didn't know anyone.
    Her daughter immediately replies: Mum! I have someone for you to meet.

    Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after
    dating for six weeks, he asks her to join him for a weekend in the Lake District

    Their first night there, she undresses as he does. There she stood nude except for a pair of black lacy panties, he in
    his birthday suit.

    Looking at her he asks: Why the black panties??

    She replies: My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in mourning.?

    He knows he's not getting lucky that night. The following night the same scenario. She's standing there with the black panties on, and he is in his birthday suit, except that he is wearing a black condom.

    She looks at him and asks: What's with the black condom??

    He replies: I want to offer my deepest condolences.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,244
    win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
       #1444

    My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out. what used to be my sex appeal is now my water spout. it used to be embarassing the way it would behave for every single morning it would stand and watch me shave. now as old age appraches it sure gives me the blues, to see it hang its little head and watch me tie my shoes!!!!!!!!!!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #1445

    pebbly said:
    Karen lost her husband almost four years ago and still hasn't gotten
    out of her mourning stage.

    Her daughter is constantly calling her and urging her to get back
    into the world.

    Finally, Karen says she'd go out, but didn't know anyone.
    Her daughter immediately replies: Mum! I have someone for you to meet.

    Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after
    dating for six weeks, he asks her to join him for a weekend in the Lake District

    Their first night there, she undresses as he does. There she stood nude except for a pair of black lacy panties, he in
    his birthday suit.

    Looking at her he asks: Why the black panties??

    She replies: My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in mourning.?

    He knows he's not getting lucky that night. The following night the same scenario. She's standing there with the black panties on, and he is in his birthday suit, except that he is wearing a black condom.

    She looks at him and asks: What's with the black condom??

    He replies: I want to offer my deepest condolences.
    Pebbly,
    Sending you my deepest Sympathy!!!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 9,582
    Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
       #1446

    pebbly said:
    My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out. what used to be my sex appeal is now my water spout. it used to be embarassing the way it would behave for every single morning it would stand and watch me shave. now as old age appraches it sure gives me the blues, to see it hang its little head and watch me tie my shoes!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't know about owning the naughty step. I think you own the whole staircase!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 6,244
    win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
       #1447

    Dwarf said:
    pebbly said:
    My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out. what used to be my sex appeal is now my water spout. it used to be embarassing the way it would behave for every single morning it would stand and watch me shave. now as old age appraches it sure gives me the blues, to see it hang its little head and watch me tie my shoes!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't know about owning the naughty step. I think you own the whole staircase!
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 3,187
    Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
       #1448

    Dwarf said:
    ...I don't know about owning the naughty step. I think you own the whole staircase!
    Every single step of it.
    Jokes Thread 2 Attached Images Jokes Thread 2-oliver_ranch_stairs_395.jpg 
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #1449

    profdlp said:
    Dwarf said:
    ...I don't know about owning the naughty step. I think you own the whole staircase!
    Every single step of it.

    And that is just the first floor!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6,244
    win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
       #1450

    A girl is about to tie the knot, and she is watching her
    mother bake biscuits in the kitchen. "Mom?" she asks.
    "How do you keep Dad so happy after all these years of marriage?"
    The mother promptly throws a wad of biscuit dough on the floor, hikes up her dress, and squats down, picking the dough up with her snatch. "Practice this and when you can do it, I'll guarantee that your man will be satisfied for the rest of his life," said her mother.

    So the girl practiced and practiced until her wedding night. While her anxious husband waited for her in the bed, she emerged wearing a sexy negligee, carrying a can of biscuit dough. She opened the can, threw the dough on the floor,
    lifted her negligee, and squatted over the dough, letting out a thunderous fart as she did so.

    Her husband, startled, jumped from the bed and backed away. "What's wrong, honey?" she asked.

    He replied, "S**t woman!" as he stepped further away. "If that thing barks like that for a biscuit, I sure as hell don't want to throw any meat at it!"
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:35.
Find Us