Jokes Thread 2


  1. Posts : 7,730
    Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
       #1851

    It's just been announced that the Bank of England has announced it has authorised the printing of another 75 billion to pump into the economy.

    That's the bankers' bonuses taken care of then.

    What really pisses me off though is that if I print a few banknotes and get caught, I'm done for forgery. The shysters in charge can print billions of banknotes and they are considered to be saving the economy.

    Perverse.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,350
    Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
       #1852

    seavixen32 said:
    It's just been announced that the Bank of England has announced it has authorised the printing of another 75 billion to pump into the economy.

    That's the bankers' bonuses taken care of then.

    What really pisses me off though is that if I print a few banknotes and get caught, I'm done for forgery. The shysters in charge can print billions of banknotes and they are considered to be saving the economy.

    Perverse.
    They frown on printing your own on this side of the pond also!!!

    The Federal Reserve prints all they want.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #1853

    Hopalong X said:
    seavixen32 said:
    It's just been announced that the Bank of England has announced it has authorised the printing of another 75 billion to pump into the economy.

    That's the bankers' bonuses taken care of then.

    What really pisses me off though is that if I print a few banknotes and get caught, I'm done for forgery. The shysters in charge can print billions of banknotes and they are considered to be saving the economy.

    Perverse.
    They frown on printing your own on this side of the pond also!!!

    The Federal Reserve prints all they want.
    I have tried printing my own..................I even put my own picture on it.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,350
    Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
       #1854

    The Howling Wolves said:
    I have tried printing my own..................I even put my own picture on it.
    That figures!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #1855

    Hopalong X said:
    The Howling Wolves said:
    I have tried printing my own..................I even put my own picture on it.
    That figures!
    Mike,
    Don't be laughing at me.....I cashed some of it in and got Euro money in exchange..
    Next plan is to get pesos's!
    When I get through I will buy you a new computer.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,730
    Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
       #1856

    The Howling Wolves said:
    Hopalong X said:
    seavixen32 said:
    It's just been announced that the Bank of England has announced it has authorised the printing of another 75 billion to pump into the economy.

    That's the bankers' bonuses taken care of then.

    What really pisses me off though is that if I print a few banknotes and get caught, I'm done for forgery. The shysters in charge can print billions of banknotes and they are considered to be saving the economy.

    Perverse.
    They frown on printing your own on this side of the pond also!!!

    The Federal Reserve prints all they want.
    I have tried printing my own..................I even put my own picture on it.
    We have a picture of an old queen on ours.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 6,350
    Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
       #1857

    seavixen32 said:
    We have a picture of an old queen on ours.
    I probably can't post my response without getting banned.
    It has nothing to do with your Queen.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 7,730
    Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
       #1858

    Hopalong X said:
    seavixen32 said:
    We have a picture of an old queen on ours.
    I probably can't post my response without getting banned.
    It has nothing to do with your Queen.
    Oh, I can well understand where you're coming from, hence the cheeky devil smiley attached to my comment.

    I know that sometimes our attempts at humour sometimes get lost in translation, but it didn't take you long to figure out what I was saying.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 6,350
    Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
       #1859

    seavixen32 said:
    Hopalong X said:
    seavixen32 said:
    We have a picture of an old queen on ours.
    I probably can't post my response without getting banned.
    It has nothing to do with your Queen.
    Oh, I can well understand where you're coming from, hence the cheeky devil smiley attached to my comment.

    I know that sometimes our attempts at humour sometimes get lost in translation, but it didn't take you long to figure out what I was saying.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #1860

    seavixen32 said:
    Hopalong X said:
    seavixen32 said:
    We have a picture of an old queen on ours.
    I probably can't post my response without getting banned.
    It has nothing to do with your Queen.
    Oh, I can well understand where you're coming from, hence the cheeky devil smiley attached to my comment.

    I know that sometimes our attempts at humour sometimes get lost in translation, but it didn't take you long to figure out what I was saying.

    SEAVIXEN,
    Mike was coming after me and my printing my picture on some currency.
    At lease I hope he was...hehehe
    Come on Mike give me your best shot!
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:23.
Find Us