Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Jokes Thread 2

12 Oct 2010   #261
spinifex

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Techymike View Post
Funny thing about bunnies. My 2 year old son saw some Llamas this weekend at the circus and he kept calling them bunnies due to the ears and no matter what, he could not get past they looked like bunnies to him. It was very cute.
Well they do, don't they????
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Oct 2010   #262
LauraM

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by spinifex View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Techymike View Post
Funny thing about bunnies. My 2 year old son saw some Llamas this weekend at the circus and he kept calling them bunnies due to the ears and no matter what, he could not get past they looked like bunnies to him. It was very cute.
Well they do, don't they????
Your son must be so cute
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2010   #263
Techymike

windows 7 home premium 64, and Windows 10 64 bit
 
 

I think he is cute.


Attached Thumbnails
Jokes Thread 2-img_0127.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Oct 2010   #264
LauraM

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Techymike View Post
I think he is cute.
He is cute and handsome. .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Oct 2010   #265
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LauraM View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Techymike View Post
I think he is cute.
He is cute and handsome. .
+1 Definitely.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Oct 2010   #266
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LauraM View Post
He is cute and handsome. .
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
+1 Definitely.
Aw, golly. You all are so nice!

(What? They mean that kid of Mike's? Not me?)

Well...

...he sure is!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Oct 2010   #267
BrightBlessings

Win7 Pro-64 Bit
 
 

Australian Female Compassion ……

A man was sitting on a blanket at the beach. He had no arms & no legs.

Three women, an American, a Kiwi & an Australian woman, were walking past & felt sorry for the poor man.

The American woman said: 'Have you ever had a hug?' The man said: 'No,' so she gave him a hug & walked on.

The Kiwi woman said: 'Have you ever had a kiss?' The man said: 'No,' so she gave him a kiss & walked on.

The Australian woman came to him & said: 'Have you ever been screwed?' The man broke into a big smile & said: 'No.'


She said: 'You will be when the tide comes in.'
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Oct 2010   #268
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BrightBlessings View Post
Australian Female Compassion ……

A man was sitting on a blanket at the beach. He had no arms & no legs.

Three women, an American, a Kiwi & an Australian woman, were walking past & felt sorry for the poor man.

The American woman said: 'Have you ever had a hug?' The man said: 'No,' so she gave him a hug & walked on.

The Kiwi woman said: 'Have you ever had a kiss?' The man said: 'No,' so she gave him a kiss & walked on.

The Australian woman came to him & said: 'Have you ever been screwed?' The man broke into a big smile & said: 'No.'


She said: 'You will be when the tide comes in.'


Oh me, ROFLMAO!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Oct 2010   #269
lorddenis

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BrightBlessings View Post
Australian Female Compassion ……

A man was sitting on a blanket at the beach. He had no arms & no legs.

Three women, an American, a Kiwi & an Australian woman, were walking past & felt sorry for the poor man.

The American woman said: 'Have you ever had a hug?' The man said: 'No,' so she gave him a hug & walked on.

The Kiwi woman said: 'Have you ever had a kiss?' The man said: 'No,' so she gave him a kiss & walked on.

The Australian woman came to him & said: 'Have you ever been screwed?' The man broke into a big smile & said: 'No.'


She said: 'You will be when the tide comes in.'
thats mean...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Oct 2010   #270
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Techymike View Post
I think he is cute.
TMike he's sooo precious.. if he gets bad .. send him to my house.. I'd love to keep him.. Little boys have always stolen my heart.Yes he's very cute also,
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Jokes Thread [4]
No sex after surgery ... A recent article in the Kentucky Post reported that a woman, Anne Maynard, has sued St Luke's Hospital, saying that after her husband had surgery there, he lost all interest in sex.
Chillout Room
Computer jokes!
Rules: ------------------ One joke per post No repeating of jokes ------------------ Il start: What do you call a computer with no graphics?
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread [3]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/106614-jokes-thread-2 ****** 22 ADULT TRUTHS ****** 1. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. 2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you...
Chillout Room
IT Jokes
If you can read German, then you will appreciate: Die schlechtesten IT-Witze - Derber Humor ohne Gewähr | TecChannel.de
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread
Person 1:Knock Knock Person 2:Whos there? Person 1: Boo Person 2: Boo who? :huh: Person 1: ZOMG WHY U CRYIN??!? :p
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread
This is jokes thread! Post your best jokes! :D I will start first! :p A woman in the bar says that she wants to have plastic surgery to enlarge her breasts. Her husband tells her, "Hey, you don't need surgery to do that. I know how to do it without surgery."...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:08.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App