Jokes Thread 2

Page 65 of 191 FirstFirst ... 55636465666775165 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,822
    Windows10 Pro - 64Bit vs.10547
       #641

    Heather Mills' mum and dad have bought her a new leg for Christmas..

    ..it's not her main present, it's just a stocking-filler..


      My Computer


  2. Posts : 3,187
    Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
       #642

    BugMeister said:
    Heather Mills' mum and dad have bought her a new leg for Christmas..

    ..it's not her main present, it's just a stocking-filler..


      My Computer


  3. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #643

    profdlp said:
    BugMeister said:
    Heather Mills' mum and dad have bought her a new leg for Christmas..

    ..it's not her main present, it's just a stocking-filler..


    She probably didn't have a leg to stand on!
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,350
    Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
       #644

    alfred01 said:
    Well I certainly can't top those one's, this one is dumb but:
    A guy walks into his Doctor's office with a frog on his head, the Doctor says "What can I do for you?" and the frog says "Can you get this wart off my butt?"
    That was funny because it was unexpected.

    Mike
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,578
    Vista 64 bit and 32 bit (SP2)
       #645

    groan. . .
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 5,840
    Vista Ult64, Win7600
       #646

    BugMeister said:
    Heather Mills' mum and dad have bought her a new leg for Christmas..

    ..it's not her main present, it's just a stocking-filler..


    A few years ago Paul McCartney bought her a plane for christmas,


    And Immac for the other leg.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 6,244
    win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
       #647

    A young brunette goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
    "Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."

    She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams. Everywhere she touches makes her scream.

    The doctor says, "You're not really a brunette, are you?"
    She says "No, I'm really a blonde".
    "I thought so," he says. "You have a broken finger."
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 2,493
    Windows 7 64Bit
       #648

    pebbly said:
    A young brunette goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
    "Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."

    She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams. Everywhere she touches makes her scream.

    The doctor says, "You're not really a brunette, are you?"
    She says "No, I'm really a blonde".
    "I thought so," he says. "You have a broken finger."
    You just cant hide your true colors
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 5,840
    Vista Ult64, Win7600
       #649

    pebbly said:
    A young brunette goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
    "Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."

    She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams. Everywhere she touches makes her scream.

    The doctor says, "You're not really a brunette, are you?"
    She says "No, I'm really a blonde".
    "I thought so," he says. "You have a broken finger."

    Ouch.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 4,663
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
       #650

    A mother is making her son's bed one night when she finds a crumpled note under the pillow.
    It's addressed to Father Christmas.
    She thinks "Aw,that's really sweet" and opens the note:

    Dear Father Christmas,

    I know I said I wanted a bike but I've changed my mind
    What I really want is clothes for all those poor children on Daddy's computer that don't have any.
    Thanks, Richard.


      My Computer


 
Page 65 of 191 FirstFirst ... 55636465666775165 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04.
Find Us