Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Quote of the Day - 2

29 Jun 2011   #1451
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

98% of Lawyers give the other 2% a bad name.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jun 2011   #1452
BrightBlessings

Win7 Pro-64 Bit
 
 

"The conquest of the earth, which mostly means the taking it away from those who have a different complexion or slightly flatter noses than ourselves, is not a pretty thing when you look into it." - Joseph Conrad




"It is part of human nature to hate the man you have hurt." - Tacitus c.56 - c.177 AD
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Jul 2011   #1453
Irene

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
~ Eleanor Roosavelt
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

01 Jul 2011   #1454
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

There is no truth. There is only perception.
~Gustave Flaubert

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Jul 2011   #1455
BrightBlessings

Win7 Pro-64 Bit
 
 

"I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance."
- Ruben Blades
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Jul 2011   #1456
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.
A. C. Benson
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2011   #1457
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
Anton Chekhov
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jul 2011   #1458
MvdB

Windows 7 64b Ultimate
 
 

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph
is for enough good men to do nothing.
- Edmund Burke
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jul 2011   #1459
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.
~Voltaire

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jul 2011   #1460
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

“People need to be reminded more often than they need to be instructed.”
-- Samuel Johnson
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Quote of the Day - [4]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/197620-quote-day-3-a.html All art is autobiographical. The pearl is the oyster's autobiography. _ Federico Fellini.
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day - [3]
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. Oscar Wilde {Jan & I}
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day
I have seen more funny, signature quotes than I can remember! ... but I saw this one today and thought it would be a fun topic. If you've seen one you like, post it :D
Chillout Room
<Quote> is currently unavailable
When opening the Desktop in Windows Explorer I get the following error along with my data: " is currently unavailable. Screenshot attached. Suggestions welcome.
General Discussion
multi quote NOT working, Quote acting as Multi, but..
Clicking quote is now wanting to quote that person for every post made on that particular page, and "multi" button link isnt working at all.
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App