Quote of the Day - 2

Page 56 of 191 FirstFirst ... 46545556575866156 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 8,679
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #551

    A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
    W. H. Auden

    When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out.
    Elizabeth Bowen
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 11,991
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
       #552

    A Guy said:
    Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.
    ~Bill Vaughn

    A Guy
    And old age is when you don't bother.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 9,582
    Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
       #553

    CarlTR6 said:
    A Guy said:
    Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.
    ~Bill Vaughn

    A Guy
    And old age is when you don't bother.
    Correction: Old age is when you don't bother and can't remember what it was that you didn't bother doing.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #554

    Dwarf said:
    CarlTR6 said:
    A Guy said:
    Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.
    ~Bill Vaughn

    A Guy
    And old age is when you don't bother.
    Correction: Old age is when you don't bother and can't remember what it was that you didn't bother doing.


    Doing What?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 9,582
    Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
       #555

    I can't remember!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 8,679
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #556

    Habits are at first cobwebs, then cables
    Spanish Proverb
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 53,666
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #557

    I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!
    ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

    A Guy
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 11,991
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
       #558

    A Guy said:
    I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!
    ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

    A Guy
    Merry Christmas, Bill.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 53,666
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #559

    CarlTR6 said:
    Merry Christmas, Bill.
    Merry Christmas Carl :)

    A Guy
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 4,663
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
       #560


    Well there’s a rose in the fisted glove and the eagle flies with the dove, and if you can’t be with the one you love, honey, love the one you’re with, love the one you’re with, love the one you’re with, love the one you’re with.

    Stephen Stills
      My Computer


 
Page 56 of 191 FirstFirst ... 46545556575866156 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:06.
Find Us