Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Name the Song

05 Sep 2010   #61
DirtRider

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DirtRider View Post
Ok here we go how about this one

Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high
Mama's dancin' with baby on her shoulder
The sun is settin' like molasses in the sky
The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything
Ok here we are the answer to this one


Alannah Myles Black Velvet



My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #62
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

This should be in your time boobah

with just the beer light to guide us,
so we bitched about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #63
DirtRider

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
 
 

How about this one

Tears from your little sister,
crying 'cause she doesn't have a dress without a patch
for the party to go.
But you know she'll get by
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

05 Sep 2010   #64
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DirtRider View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DirtRider View Post
Ok here we go how about this one

Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high
Mama's dancin' with baby on her shoulder
The sun is settin' like molasses in the sky
The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything
Ok here we are the answer to this one


Alannah Myles Black Velvet



I'd never have got this, though the song is instantly familiar and I remember it well I never new the artist.
Surprising really as I have a thing about girls in chaps
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #65
DirtRider

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DirtRider View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DirtRider View Post
Ok here we go how about this one

Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high
Mama's dancin' with baby on her shoulder
The sun is settin' like molasses in the sky
The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything
Ok here we are the answer to this one


Alannah Myles Black Velvet

I'd never have got this, though the song is instantly familiar and I remember it well I never new the artist.
Surprising really as I have a thing about girls in chaps
The song is actually about Elvis, Yeah she sure is easy on the eye
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #66
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DirtRider View Post
How about this one

Tears from your little sister,
crying 'cause she doesn't have a dress without a patch
for the party to go.
But you know she'll get by
Ah paul young again

i was the north Shropshire under 18 pop quiz champion 3 years running back in the 80's

next:

Across the field you see the sky ripped open
See the rain through a gaping wound
Pounding on the women and children
Who run
Into the arms
Of America
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #67
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Hard to tie down the original of this but this looks like it should be. Waylon Jennings did it and Paul Young had a big UK hit with it but it's obviosly a reggae song.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #68
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

I would love to have that album
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #69
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

OK. Try these.

You do the tango jiggle,
With a Texas Tommy wiggle.
Take your partner, and you hold her,
Lightly enfold her, a little bolder.

Where the tree tops talk to the wind,
Where the eagle flies.
I'll bring her up to see it the minute I'm through,
Won't she light up with surprise!

She's got a little hole in her frock,
Hole in her shoe,
Hole in her sock,
Where her toe peeped through.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #70
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

It's not bloody Noel Coward again is it? Be Gilbert and Sullivan next.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
This song...
I can't find it anywhere for a couple of years... The recording isn't fancy, but maybe someone knows? dunno - dunno.mp3 - Minus
Chillout Room
Name of the song?
0uDd9vMXqjY Thanks in Advance :D
Chillout Room
Does anybody know's the name of the song?
YouTube - The MoveMent By Koigy pleaseee?? I think the song starts at 1:30
Chillout Room
Name of this song?
YouTube - Fearly minimovie by psycz thanks :D
Chillout Room
How did it know the song name?
Hi everyone, Just a quick question, out of interest. Years ago I downloaded a song with no name or title and named it "good song" because I had no info on it. Only had Windows 7 for a day and I noticed that it had found the artists and song name of the file. How did it do that? All it...
Music, Pictures & Video
What Song is THIS?
It's driving me crazy. I know this but can't place it. WhAT'S THE SONG PLAYING?!? Y2qCjnFaHhU (and no, I'm not a Scientologist)
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App