Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Most Users Online [2]

08 Jul 2012   #911
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Kudos to SevenForums.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jul 2012   #912
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

What I wonder though is whether the Windows 8 Forums will continue with this tradition. I know it is to early to tell, but many of us are not enthused about Windows 8.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jul 2012   #913
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Good Grief This is becoming unreal

We must be doing something right here Congradulations Everyone
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 Jul 2012   #914
Kari

 

Quite an incredible number!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jul 2012   #915
solarmystic

Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
What I wonder though is whether the Windows 8 Forums will continue with this tradition. I know it is to early to tell, but many of us are not enthused about Windows 8.
Vista had its many detractors but the Vistax64 forum was still a thriving place wasn't it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jul 2012   #916
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by solarmystic View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
What I wonder though is whether the Windows 8 Forums will continue with this tradition. I know it is to early to tell, but many of us are not enthused about Windows 8.
Vista had its many detractors but the Vistax64 forum was still a thriving place wasn't it?
I guess you are right. The forum popularity will grow with the number of problems that people have. At least we will not run out of work.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jul 2012   #917
Tekno Venus

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (O.E.M)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by solarmystic View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
What I wonder though is whether the Windows 8 Forums will continue with this tradition. I know it is to early to tell, but many of us are not enthused about Windows 8.
Vista had its many detractors but the Vistax64 forum was still a thriving place wasn't it?
I guess you are right. The forum popularity will grow with the number of problems that people have. At least we will not run out of work.
Problem is, we'll actually have to start using Windows 8 to solve all those deep and annoying problems! I don't think EF is going to do as well as this one.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jul 2012   #918
Brink

64-bit Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
210,000 Members

Attachment 220406




Something told me I had to be here today!

My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jul 2012   #919
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
210,000 Members
Attachment 220406



Something told me I had to be here today!
Good snip Doc Let's hope this one sticks, I'd hate to be one John removes to get below it again

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jul 2012   #920
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
210,000 Members

Attachment 220406




Something told me I had to be here today!
Congrats SF!
Good to see our favorite Most Users Online [2]-snip.pngback in action!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft's Visual Studio Online outage hits users worldwide
Read more at: Microsoft's Visual Studio Online outage hits users worldwide | ZDNet
News
Most Users Online
This will be cool to keep up with, y'all help. If you notice a new "Most Users" post it here! ;)
Chillout Room
Low number of users online
i can see low number of users online than the usual is it bcoz win 7 rtm has been leaked and thats the only reason they were active here in win 7 forums!!!:sarc::o
Chillout Room
online guest users.
check out the no of online guest users some min ago 1466.
Chillout Room
Xenocode Online Browser Sandbox Lets Users Run Internet Explorer 8
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Xenocode, a leader in application virtualization and delivery technology, today announced the immediate availability of the online Xenocode Browser Sandbox. The Browser Sandbox web site allows all popular Windows browsers to be run simultaneously,...
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:31.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App