Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Google Search

17 Oct 2010   #11
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Hmmm, what google do you use? Keyboard next to search? Oh well, hope others get the chance :)

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2010   #12
lorddenis

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Hmmm, what google do you use? Keyboard next to search? Oh well, hope others get the chance :)

A Guy
i clicked on the link you posted. this 2 pics will show what i mean keyboard. in the second picture you can still see a little off it but more than half in under search.


Attached Thumbnails
Google Search-after.jpg  
Attached Images
Google Search-before.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2010   #13
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Maybe it only works on Google US? Although I don't know why. Try using this address:

http://www.google.com/ncr

You are doing an image search, and have the images on the page when put the javascript into the address bar? A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Oct 2010   #14
lorddenis

 

i search for the imagines...when the page with the pics loads i delete the adress and the paste the into it and press enter...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2010   #15
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

OK, sorry, it's always worked for everyone when I posted it. You don't use FF with noscript do you? Otherwise, sorry to have wasted your time :) It's not world ending, lol.

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2010   #16
lorddenis

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
OK, sorry, it's always worked for everyone when I posted it. You don't use FF with noscript do you? Otherwise, sorry to have wasted your time :) It's not world ending, lol.

A Guy
FF ? no i dont think so. dont know what that is... its no biggie..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2010   #17
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lorddenis View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
OK, sorry, it's always worked for everyone when I posted it. You don't use FF with noscript do you? Otherwise, sorry to have wasted your time :) It's not world ending, lol.

A Guy
FF ? no i dont think so. dont know what that is... its no biggie..
Lol, Firefox. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2010   #18
lorddenis

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lorddenis View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
OK, sorry, it's always worked for everyone when I posted it. You don't use FF with noscript do you? Otherwise, sorry to have wasted your time :) It's not world ending, lol.

A Guy
FF ? no i dont think so. dont know what that is... its no biggie..
Lol, Firefox. A Guy
i use ff ..but i tried it in google chrome too and it didnt work there...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Search engines - Google & Windows search bar
When I search a file on my HD in Windows 7 or Windows XP it takes some minutes to finish the process. If I fill in a search term in Google, the answer is on my screen in milliseconds How is it possible for Google to search the Internet, which is many times larger than my hard drive, faster than...
General Discussion
Second Search in Google
I want to customize Google to have a separate search for a specific topic. I have one general search aka vanilla Google which is what everyone has, and another for a specific topic that would search for, videos that relate to that topic, although I want it to search deep. When I search on Google...
Chillout Room
Forum Search issue: Google search links don't work Fx 5.0
Hi: Not sure if this is the correct place to post, so please move, as needed. New problem just appeared: Google search links ONLY HERE AT THIS FORUM don't work in Firefox 5. Same links work fine in IE9. Absolutely zero/none/nada issues with Firefox 5 anywhere else, including every other...
Chillout Room
Search more securely with encrypted Google web search
Full article: Official Google Blog: Search more securely with encrypted Google web search
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:48.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App