Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Any linguists among us?

11 Nov 2010   #31
lorddenis

 

Maybe a little off topic but still funny:
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Nov 2010   #32
OneSerious

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
 
 

a very young Simon Pegg!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Nov 2010   #33
Imperfect1

 
 

"They" say that there's a correlation between language skills, math skills and music skills. I think there's some truth in that. I for one, have no skills in any of them (sadly) -- so at least I'm consistant. . .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Nov 2010   #34
OneSerious

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
"They" say that there's a correlation between language skills, math skills and music skills. I think there's some truth in that. I for one, have no skills in any of them (sadly) -- so at least I'm consistant. . .
My maths is shockingly bad but I can slap a bass about .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2010   #35
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kylehimself View Post
My maths is shockingly bad but I can slap a bass about .
Im more of a trout fan myself..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2010   #36
OneSerious

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Im more of a trout fan myself..
Never played the trout myself lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2010   #37
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kylehimself View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
"They" say that there's a correlation between language skills, math skills and music skills. I think there's some truth in that. I for one, have no skills in any of them (sadly) -- so at least I'm consistant. . .
My maths is shockingly bad but I can slap a bass about .
This one?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2010   #38
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 



A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2010   #39
Imperfect1

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post


A Guy
Yuck!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2010   #40
OneSerious

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
 
 

lol Using the Assimil method I've just learnt

Herr Ober! Der Tee ist kalt!
Wie ist der Tee?
Er ist kalt!
Oh, Verzeihung!
Herr Ober! Der Tee ist gut... abder die Tasse.
Ja, die Tasse?
Sie ist zu klein!

So I'm sweet if I get some cold tea in a German cafe.

Hey, it's a start.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:01.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App