Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: My First Anniversary at SF

22 Nov 2010   #11
z3r010

 

Happy anniversary Shyam
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #12
Capt.Jack Sparrow

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Happy anniversary Shyam
Thanks John !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #13
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Congrats Bhai.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Nov 2010   #14
Capt.Jack Sparrow

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Congrats Bhai.
Thanks Bhai ! :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #15
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Happy anniversary Shyam
+1 Shyam, happy anniversary and thank you for all you do here.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #16
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Shyam,
Many thanks for all you have contributed.
I came here knowing little or nothing about computers and with your help..............
I STILL DON'T!

But no one can teach an OLD Horse New Tricks.
Happy Anniversary M8.................JOB WELL DONE!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #17
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

happy anniversary cj, many more
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #18
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Distinguished Sir Captain Jack Sparrow, please let to me to express my gratitude. You are one of the driving forces behind this fabulous Seven Forums. I have had a great pleasure to follow your development to an respected authority in Windows 7.

Please continue to enlighten us :) Happy Anniversary!

Sincerely,

Kari P, Esq.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #19
Capt.Jack Sparrow

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Happy anniversary Shyam
+1 Shyam, happy anniversary and thank you for all you do here.
Thanks Carl !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #20
Capt.Jack Sparrow

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Shyam,
Many thanks for all you have contributed.
I came here knowing little or nothing about computers and with your help..............
I STILL DON'T!

But no one can teach an OLD Horse New Tricks.
Happy Anniversary M8.................JOB WELL DONE!
Thanks Dennis !

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
happy anniversary cj, many more
Thanks mate !

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Distinguished Sir Captain Jack Sparrow, please let to me to express my gratitude. You are one of the driving forces behind this fabulous Seven Forums. I have had a great pleasure to follow your development to an respected authority in Windows 7.

Please continue to enlighten us :) Happy Anniversary!

Sincerely,

Kari P, Esq.
Thanks for the kind words :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Anniversary of Apollo 11
Today is the 45th Anniversary of Apollo 11. I was working at the NASA Apollo Tracking station on Ascension Island. I worked in PCM Telemetry (processor). We were involved in tracking them to moon orbit. When the Eagle made the descent and landed on the moon, the Ascension Island tracking...
Chillout Room
..1st Forum Anniversary
Completed one year at Seven Forums. :) Just want to express my gratitude to... John, Shawn, the moderators, team members & all my friends for the valuable support and bearing with me. :o I knew very little about computers but learning and have learned allot after joining here. :geek: Thank...
Chillout Room
2nd Anniversary at Seven Forums...
...and not banned yet :thumbsup: Just want to thank John, Shawn, all our great Mods (super and otherwise), our MVPs, Community award winners, SF Team members, and last but not least, my fellow Hoi polloi, the foundation of Seven Forums. Thanks for your knowledge, patience, humor, and...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58.
Twitter Facebook Google+