Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What perfume you are using?

20 Feb 2011   #31
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Eu de wet dog. It's pouring with rain here .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2011   #32
BugMeister

Windows10 Pro - 64Bit vs.10547
 
 

au naturel..

- phew..!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2011   #33
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

I'm old school, lol.

Attachment 139539

Brut Splash On

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 Feb 2011   #34
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Brut... I was using it,very nice !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2011   #35
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
I'm old school, lol.

Attachment 139539

Brut Splash On

A Guy

Bill,
I thought you were an Aqua Valva type of Guy or a little dab will do you....Old Spice!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2011   #36
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
I'm old school, lol.

Attachment 139539

Brut Splash On

A Guy

Bill,
I thought you were an Aqua Valva type of Guy or a little dab will do you....Old Spice!
Lol, a little dab will do you was Brylcreem That was before my time. No, never Old Spice.



A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2011   #37
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
I'm old school, lol.

Attachment 139539

Brut Splash On

A Guy

Bill,
I thought you were an Aqua Valva type of Guy or a little dab will do you....Old Spice!
Lol, a little dab will do you was Brylcreem That was before my time. No, never Old Spice.



A Guy
Bill,
Maybe a little dab of brain dew would help me...remember!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Feb 2011   #38
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

I was a Brylcreem boy but I didn't notice that it worked quite like it does in the video! All I can remember is my mum saying (loudly) "Get your head off the back of that chair"
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2011   #39
D3ftOn3Z

Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Esprit celebration.


& Clinique happy for men.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2011   #40
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

STR8 Racing

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:10.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App