Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [6]

04 Jan 2011   #341
Imperfect1

 
 

It's been really cold here in Milwaukee, but we haven't had much snow. Today I woke up to a heavy dusting of snow, with much more to come. I'm looking forward to trying out my new Microspikes to see if they can help prevent me from slipping and sliding all over the ice!


Attached Images
Today [6]-microspikes.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2011   #342
jfar

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

They look Kinky,
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2011   #343
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
It's been really cold here in Milwaukee, but we haven't had much snow. Today I woke up to a heavy dusting of snow, with much more to come. I'm looking forward to trying out my new Microspikes to see if they can help prevent me from slipping and sliding all over the ice!

Imperfect1,
Warning.................Do not wear when driving or on hardwood floors. May cause damage to your wallet!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Jan 2011   #344
Imperfect1

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
It's been really cold here in Milwaukee, but we haven't had much snow. Today I woke up to a heavy dusting of snow, with much more to come. I'm looking forward to trying out my new Microspikes to see if they can help prevent me from slipping and sliding all over the ice!
Imperfect1,
Warning.................Do not wear when driving or on hardwood floors. May cause damage to your wallet!
Thanks Dennis. Yeah, I can see where these could cause some serious damage!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jfar View Post
They look Kinky,
Hmmmmm, need something to keep me busy on those long, freezing Mid-Western evenings!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2011   #345
Golden
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ult. x64
 
 

Today is my daughters 7th birthday and I'm going to give her all my time today.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2011   #346
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Happy birthday to your daughter of seven. Enjoy the day with her as they grow up quickly.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2011   #347
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Golden View Post
Today is my daughters 7th birthday and I'm going to give her all my time today.
Happy Birthday to your daughter.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2011   #348
MWRed

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

I'm back, internet up and running finally.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2011   #349
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MWRed View Post
I'm back, internet up and running finally.
MW,
Were you down because of all the bad weather you've had back there or down because of computer problems?
Regardless.....Welcome back!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2011   #350
MWRed

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MWRed View Post
I'm back, internet up and running finally.
MW,
Were you down because of all the bad weather you've had back there or down because of computer problems?
Regardless.....Welcome back!
Nah, my grandmother died last month, and I got her place, so between all that happened, and moving, I have been holding off getting anything turned on. Today I went and transferred my internet from one place to here. Been doing so much lately that this was way down on the list of importance.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App