Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [6]

07 Jan 2011   #421
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
No more Gracie updates from Carl, I guess.
That's news! I had never thought he could be banned.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2011   #422
pebbly

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Oh dear ,Such a silly thing to do just to get yourself banned !!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2011   #423
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

well i for one will miss his scintillating posts he always left me eager for more
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

07 Jan 2011   #424
pebbly

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
well i for one will miss his scintillating posts he always left me eager for more
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2011   #425
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
No more Gracie updates from Carl, I guess.
I wonder if it was because he was denied another name change? He did seem a bit of an odd young fellow, though....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2011   #426
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
No more Gracie updates from Carl, I guess.
I wonder if it was because he was denied another name change? He did seem a bit of an odd young fellow, though....
He had a couple accounts at VF a while back, he probably tried it here too.

Wonder if he'll get his license this year?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2011   #427
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
No more Gracie updates from Carl, I guess.
I wonder if it was because he was denied another name change? He did seem a bit of an odd young fellow, though....
He had a couple accounts at VF a while back, he probably tried it here too.

Wonder if he'll get his license this year?
I can't imagine going for so interminably long getting driving lessons without actually getting the license....maybe some of it is simply the way things are over in England compared to here in the US. I know there are a lot of people here that shouldn't be allowed to drive....especially if there is snow on the ground!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2011   #428
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Its final. Getting engaged soon. May be next month. It was a tough time convincing my family members, but 75% if them have finally agreed upon. We'll be focusing on convincing my brother-in-law tomorrow. If he agrees, then the way is clear. I m so excited.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2011   #429
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Its final. Getting engaged soon. May be next month. It was a tough time convincing my family members, but 75% if them have finally agreed upon. We'll be focusing on convincing my brother-in-law tomorrow. If he agrees, then the way is clear. I m so excited.
Good for you Dinesh, Congrats!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2011   #430
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Its final. Getting engaged soon. May be next month. It was a tough time convincing my family members, but 75% if them have finally agreed upon. We'll be focusing on convincing my brother-in-law tomorrow. If he agrees, then the way is clear. I m so excited.
Good for you Dinesh, Congrats!
Thank you Derek.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:47.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App