Reputation and Badges [5]

Page 54 of 185 FirstFirst ... 44525354555664154 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 4,198
    Windows 10 Pro
       #531

    Thanks noobvious
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,304
    N/A
       #532

    Gratz on the "Skilled" badge, Boogie!

    Keep up the good work.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 4,198
    Windows 10 Pro
       #533

    Thanks alot Punkster
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 7,538
    Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
       #534

    Thank you all for the good wishes, I hadn't really noticed, it's nice though to be appreciated, I do what I can among a great bunch of people.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,012
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #535

    Joan Archer said:
    Thank you all for the good wishes, I hadn't really noticed, it's nice though to be appreciated, I do what I can among a great bunch of people.
    Well done. Joan...
    Reputation and Badges [5] Attached Images Reputation and Badges [5]-congratulations-1.gif 
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,538
    Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
       #536

    Thanks Irene, I'll have the star because it's all sparkly, I'll let you have the bubbly, I don't like it.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 3,012
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #537

    Joan Archer said:
    Thanks Irene, I'll have the star because it's all sparkly, I'll let you have the bubbly, I don't like it.
    Thanks Joan, I am sure we'll find something you do like...
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 7,538
    Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
       #538

    Irene said:
    Joan Archer said:
    Thanks Irene, I'll have the star because it's all sparkly, I'll let you have the bubbly, I don't like it.
    Thanks Joan, I am sure we'll find something you do like...
    Not in the alcoholic department you wont, I only drink coffee, I've tried several drinks but just don't like them really so stick with what I do like, in fact I'll be shutting down soon and heading to the kitchen to make myself another cup.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 3,012
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #539

    Joan Archer said:
    Irene said:
    Joan Archer said:
    Thanks Irene, I'll have the star because it's all sparkly, I'll let you have the bubbly, I don't like it.
    Thanks Joan, I am sure we'll find something you do like...
    Not in the alcoholic department you wont, I only drink coffee, I've tried several drinks but just don't like them really so stick with what I do like, in fact I'll be shutting down soon and heading to the kitchen to make myself another cup.
    Coffee is OK in my book.

    However, I am off to bed now, so coffee is not the best for me at this time - I am an early to bed early to rise individual.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 7,538
    Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
       #540

    It will be my last drink before bed but that wont be until about midnight and it'll be about 1 am before lights out.
    Goodnight Irene, and I don't mean the song
      My Computer


 
Page 54 of 185 FirstFirst ... 44525354555664154 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:14.
Find Us