Reputation and Badges [5]

Page 64 of 184 FirstFirst ... 54626364656674164 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #631

    Orbital Shark said:
    Nice work Dave,

    I'm working on my next turd (golden of course) at the moment with about 80 rep to go
    Orb,
    Working on 3rd golden turd also.
    I need to help more people first.
    Where's Hopalong as I can clean his horse(Topper) stall. Probably need to bathe Hopalong too!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 17,545
    Windows 10 Pro x64 EN-GB
       #632

    The Howling Wolves said:
    Orb,
    Working on 3rd golden turd also.
    I need to help more people first.
    Where's Hopalong as I can clean his horse(Topper) stall. Probably need to bathe Hopalong too!
    Have you thought about helping Dinesh in washing elephants, now when he himself is busy with wedding plans?
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #633

    Kari said:
    The Howling Wolves said:
    Orb,
    Working on 3rd golden turd also.
    I need to help more people first.
    Where's Hopalong as I can clean his horse(Topper) stall. Probably need to bathe Hopalong too!
    Have you thought about helping Dinesh in washing elephants, now when he himself is busy with wedding plans?

    I would but been busy washing and groomingTopper( Hopalong's horse).

    Will leave a few days ahead of time so I can wash down the Elephants to get them nice and clean for the wedding.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,857
    Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
       #634

    Bongo said:
    Dave76 said:
    Just got a new shiny Gold turd
    Congrats Dave76 a lot of great help from you
    Jerry
    Congrats Dave!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #635

    Congratulation Dave!
    With that new gold turd you can buy both of us a new SSD to install... hehehhe
    Outstanding job M8
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2,566
    Win 7 Pro x64 SP1 OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.7
       #636

    Thanks boohbah and Dwarf for the info!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 54,527
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #637

    Congrats Dave and OS for new bling

    A Guy
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 12,177
    Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
       #638

    Bongo said:
    Dave76 said:
    Just got a new shiny Gold turd
    Congrats Dave76 a lot of great help from you
    Jerry
    Thanks Jerry :)


    Arc said:
    Dave76 said:
    Just got a new shiny Gold turd
    Way to the second medal Dave
    Thanks Arc, a ways to go yet


    Kari said:
    Dave76 said:
    Just got a new shiny Gold turd
    The last one this round. Well done.

    Kari
    Thank you Kari,


    StalkeR said:
    Congrats Dave!
    Thanks StalkeR :)


    Orbital Shark said:
    Nice work Dave,

    I'm working on my next turd (golden of course) at the moment with about 80 rep to go
    Thanks OS, keep working it will come

    Congrats on the Golden one
    See, I told you it would arrive.


    noobvious said:
    Bongo said:
    Dave76 said:
    Just got a new shiny Gold turd
    Congrats Dave76 a lot of great help from you
    Jerry
    Congrats Dave!
    Thanks noob


    The Howling Wolves said:
    Congratulation Dave!
    With that new gold turd you can buy both of us a new SSD to install... hehehhe
    Outstanding job M8
    Thanks THW

    The SSD is coming, on a slow boat


    A Guy said:
    Congrats Dave and OS for new bling

    A Guy
    Thank you A Guy
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #639

    Congrats Dave and Jeff on your new pips!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 12,177
    Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
       #640

    Thanks Derek
      My Computer


 
Page 64 of 184 FirstFirst ... 54626364656674164 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01.
Find Us