Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Hey guys, let's talk fashion..

28 Dec 2010   #71
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

How about these for DBs? This colour reminds me of a fashion in th UK in the late 50s. Guys called "Teddy Boys". They wore long jacket drape suits with velvet collars, boot lace ties and shoes this colour with really thick black crepe rubber soles (inch and a half thick soles).
The shoes were called "brothel creepers" for some reason.
Anyway the fashion lives on even today, there is an ageing "Teddy Boy" living in my town who has shoes this colour.
Sadly they haven't got my size but I shall get some as soon as they restock.
What do you think?


Attached Images
Hey guys, let's talk fashion..-dbs.png 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #72
ladolcevita1

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
How about these for DBs? This colour reminds me of a fashion in th UK in the late 50s. Guys called "Teddy Boys". They wore long jacket drape suits with velvet collars, boot lace ties and shoes this colour with really thick black crepe rubber soles (inch and a half thick soles).
The shoes were called "brothel creepers" for some reason.
Anyway the fashion lives on even today, there is an ageing "Teddy Boy" living in my town who has shoes this colour.
Sadly they haven't got my size but I shall get some as soon as they restock.
What do you think?
are those suede?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #73
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Yes. They're on Amazon UK for 34. I've had Fly London shoes before. Good quality.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Dec 2010   #74
ladolcevita1

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
Yes. They're on Amazon UK for 34. I've had Fly London shoes before. Good quality.
Thanks, will look into those. Bout time I graduate from trainers.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #75
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
I have a pair of black glove leather jeans ... extreme tight fit !
Any Pics
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #76
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

I Was going to start a thread about posting pics of the interesting items of clothing we got as gifts and maybe folks could post pics wearing them anyhow i left it a bit late so i'll post here,Amongst other things i got new slippers and a hat for xmas and apron, coincidentally i happened to be wearing a mr messy t-shirt at the time also.
Hey guys, let's talk fashion..-2010-12-28_1928.png Hey guys, let's talk fashion..-2010-12-28_1944.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #77
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
I have a pair of black glove leather jeans ... extreme tight fit !
Any Pics
I'm sure you guys all have a great imagination
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #78
Frank1

Desk Top with Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit and Lap Top with Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
 
 

I couldn't care less what the fashion designers say we should wear. I buy clothes only when I have need; and I buy what l think looks good, not what the "in-thing" is. No, I do not buy jeans with the knees ripped out. That's when I through mine away.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #79
vierasniper

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

tight skinny jeans (all colors of the rainbow) and any shirt as long as its not that dirty
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #80
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
I have a pair of black glove leather jeans ... extreme tight fit !
Any Pics
I'm sure you guys all have a great imagination

Ciara,
Pictures of you in black glove leather jeans are worth a thousand words....
My imagination is around here somewhere.....just can't find it at this moment.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Talk Like A Pirate Day
Almost forgot! The Official site for International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19 The Pirate Name Generator: Your Pirate Name http://gangstaname.com/names/pirate/generate fidius.org's What's My Pirate Name? (1/3)
Chillout Room
gooogle talk and web cam
can google talk uses webcam ?????????????????
Software
Do you talk to your Car
Hi there Listening to BBC R5 whilst working on a computer using vmware esxi (TV in the UK is 99% RUBBISH - mind you its the same nearly everywhere) but the Talk Radio stations (BBC R5L, BBC R4, World service and the private Talk Sport) are OK, the guy from the BBC reckoned that one in 12...
Chillout Room
can I talk here?
how about a thread of MP3's / wave, etc of our voices? we can then explain our requests and get answers via text or even an MP3, etc?
Chillout Room
Talk me into it
As it stands now, I have no desire to purchase windows 7. I have purchased 2 Vista PCs since its release, 1 32 bit and 1 64 bit and have had problems with neither, in fact I much prefer vista over XP. I just bought a gaming rig in June (I was unaware of windows 7 and the cutoff date for free...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:38.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App