Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Zune HD

View Poll Results: Will you get a Zune HD?
Yes 13 40.63%
No 12 37.50%
Maybe 7 21.88%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

19 Jun 2009   #101
Scotteq

Windows 7 (x64)
 
 

I have a Zune 120GB, which I recently bought to replace a dying Creative Vision M...

I won't be buying a Zune HD. But when these converge with cellular phones, I'll be eliminating one of the devices I carry. Just that a Phone with a hard drive hasn't quite happened yet.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #102
ikilledkenny

Windows 7 Professional, Windows Longhorn 4074
 
 

iPhones now have 32GB of storage. *frown*
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #103
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ikilledkenny View Post
iPhones now have 32GB of storage. *frown*
For around $600 I believe...... Plus monthly phone bills.................

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 Jun 2009   #104
DarkXeno

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
For around $600 I believe...... Plus monthly phone bills.................

~Lordbob
Ouch that price has to hurt even with some type of discount of 100-200 bucks its still bad because most people think its a phone I'll buy a new one in two years when my contract is up.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #105
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkXeno View Post
Ouch that price has to hurt even with some type of discount of 100-200 bucks its still bad because most people think its a phone I'll buy a new one in two years when my contract is up.
AT&T sucks =)

Anyways lol, I am on again. Who missed me?

Oh and iPhones/iPods have always been pricey.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #106
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGundam View Post
AT&T sucks =)

Anyways lol, I am on again. Who missed me?

Oh and iPhones/iPods have always been pricey.
Of course! They were made by Apple..... Duh
And you know those AT&T commercials where they claim the least dropped calls? It's because you can't drop a call when you don't have service to make one!

I know this because my dad has them through work.
I have T-Mobile and get service everywhere he doesn't

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #107
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
Of course! They were made by Apple..... Duh
And you know those AT&T commercials where they claim the least dropped calls? It's because you can't drop a call when you don't have service to make one!

I know this because my dad has them through work.
I have T-Mobile and get service everywhere he doesn't

~Lordbob
LOL

Never thought of it that way, though technically you are correct =P

Personally when it comes to companies, I'd rather go with one that is honest about its problems with a product, all they'd have to tell me is whats wrong with it and if they are working on a solution =P
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #108
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGundam View Post
Personally when it comes to companies, I'd rather go with one that is honest about its problems with a product, all they'd have to tell me is whats wrong with it and if they are working on a solution =P
Its more fun to have problems, because then you get to play with your stuff to get it fixed! And if Windows didn't have any problems (or only as many as apple), we would have thousands of people out of Jobs!!!!

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #109
jw12345

Windows 7
 
 

AT&T is dragging its feet on MMS and tethering, and the data plan should really include unlimited texting, since texting is just data anyways. But, on the whole, AT&T has some of the best 3G coverage, if not the best, even though in some areas, one carrier might be better and vice versa.

It's $300 for the 32gb, not $600. I don't thinks it's TOO unreasonable to pay $200 for a 16gb iphone that can replace several other devices, and $30 extra a month for unlimited data. It's a tad high data plan, but having a constant mobile data connection isn't cheap with anyone in the US. If you want a smartphone, then Apple is offering a great phone for relatively cheap, and AT&T is acting more or less how all mobile carriers in the US cost. $1/day for data is ok with me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #110
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jw12345 View Post
It's $300 for the 32gb, not $600. I don't thinks it's TOO unreasonable to pay $200 for a 16gb iphone that can replace several other devices, and $30 extra a month for unlimited data.
It was $600 when it came out I think.

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Zune HD: Who's got one?
I went out and bought the 16GB black one on launch day. Aside from the OLED screen pretty much becoming a mirror in direct sunlight, and a very barebones browser, I am very happy with it. They recently updated the firmware to 4.3 (191), which increased the overall UI speed, and made loading...
Chillout Room
New Zune Software Update for Zune 4.0 Optimized for Win
More...
News
Zune Owners - Do you transfer from Zune like a hdd?
Question for Zune owners (I dont have one, but thinking about it) When you connect it to your PC can you transfer files from the Zune like a flash drive? Or do you have to use Windows Media Player to transfer music?
Chillout Room
First look: Zune HD
Source: First look: Zune HD - Ars Technica
News
The Zune as we know it is gone; long live the Zune HD
2-4-6-8, what will Microsoft eviscerate? The Zune lineup of 4, 8, 16, 80, and 120GB models. All of the current generation Zunes will be discontinued once the Zune HD drops on September 15. All that will be left are two Zune HD models priced at $220 and $290. Full Story: The Zune as we know it...
News
Zune HD Revealed & Zune Coming to the Xbox!
More...
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:29.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App