Wotzdisden

Page 76 of 193 FirstFirst ... 66747576777886176 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 5,840
    Vista Ult64, Win7600
    Thread Starter
       #751

    We need the Doc and some fresh minds for this one,


      My Computer


  2. Posts : 14,606
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
       #752

    dont listen to them bongo, i had long hair and i shaved my head a couple of weeks ago ,actually my wife asked if i was having a break down when she saw i had chopped it all off.
    well i said this year im going to loose some weight . so i did, cut hair off and im much lighter now.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,840
    Vista Ult64, Win7600
    Thread Starter
       #753

    Pulls out bullets out of the trees.?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 14,606
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
       #754

    its occurred to me this may be an object native to America therefore us 3 Brits here aint got a clue
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 4,663
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
       #755

    You need the Winalot Diet:) Does it take something out of a piece of timber?
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 12,120
    Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
       #756

    boohbah said:
    dont listen to them bongo, i had long hair and i shaved my head a couple of weeks ago ,actually my wife asked if i was having a break down when she saw i had chopped it all off.
    well i said this year im going to loose some weight . so i did, cut hair off and im much lighter now.
    I get the top of my head cut short (when I was riding I had hair all most to my butt) After I broke my neck I can not stand long hair but the beard stays
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 5,840
    Vista Ult64, Win7600
    Thread Starter
       #757

    boohbah said:
    its occurred to me this may be an object native to America therefore us 3 Brits here aint got a clue
    Ahem Ahem.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 14,606
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
       #758

    did you have a bike accident when you broke your neck
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 12,120
    Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
       #759

    jfar said:
    Pulls out bullets out of the trees.?
    No

    boohbah said:
    its occurred to me this may be an object native to America therefore us 3 Brits here aint got a clue
    I don't know

    johnwillyums said:
    You need the Winalot Diet:) Does it take something out of a piece of timber?
    Timber no Lumber(2x4s 4x4s etc.)yes
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 14,606
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
       #760

    i think i heard a horse cough!
      My Computer


 
Page 76 of 193 FirstFirst ... 66747576777886176 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19.
Find Us