Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Insane post count

19 Jun 2009   #11
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

Here's the record. I think that there is some way to go to beat or even equal this.

Insane post count-capture.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #12
Generator

XP Pro SP3 x86/Vista SP2 x64/Win7 x64 Triple-boot
 
 

Quote:
That is just insane.

~Lordbob
I thought my IE was broken at first when that pic didn't open until I scrolled down. started to panic for a sec...

That post count is a bit mental, half of it is ppl just asking the same stuff too.
(mainly is there an x64 version... )
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #13
mxosder16

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Quote:
Here's the record. I think that there is some way to go to beat or even equal this.
I for one hope it doesn't reach it, hopefully a final RTM thread will appear before then
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 Jun 2009   #14
Orbital Shark

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Generator View Post
I thought my IE was broken at first when that pic didn't open until I scrolled down. started to panic for a sec...

That post count is a bit mental, half of it is ppl just asking the same stuff too.
(mainly is there an x64 version... )
+1 and 'link any1 please.....' LOL
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #15
Captain Zero

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

The 7201 thread was quite a bit worse. These most recent leaks just aren't as exciting I guess. Besides, everyone's tired of all the re-installs.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #16
holo88

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Captain Zero View Post
The 7201 thread was quite a bit worse. These most recent leaks just aren't as exciting I guess. Besides, everyone's tired of all the re-installs.
no we're not, lol
maybe there should be a redirect like when the click the thread, that goes to a page, with big bold letters ....

DONT ASK FOR LINKS!
click her to continue
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #17
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Thanks for fixing that Dwarf. What did I do wrong?

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #18
Orbital Shark

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by holo88 View Post
maybe there should be a redirect like when the click the thread, that goes to a page, with big bold letters ....
You mean like this...?
warning   Warning
DON'T ASK FOR LINKS

click here to continue

LOL
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #19
mxosder16

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Orbital Shark View Post
Exactly!! But only if you dont have a badge. I would hope a badge equals a brain
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2009   #20
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
Thanks for fixing that Dwarf. What did I do wrong?

~Lordbob
Hi David,

I just simply took a snip, saved it as a default .png image and then uploaded it as a standard attachment.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Average Daily Post Count
What is your average daily post number, find it on your homepage under statistics. me= 6.79
Chillout Room
What is the minimum post count required to PM?
Title says it all really, I go to "Quick Links" > "Send PM" and it says I do not have privileges? Can anybody help me out here?
Chillout Room
Daily Post Count
What's your daily post count? Mine was recently reduced to 26 & change . Still, 26 posts a day tells me one thing. I have WAY too much time on my hands! :roflmao:
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App