Most Users Online


  1. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1191

    Lordbob75 said:
    What is with our cake obsession?

    ~Lordbob

    I like to be sticky.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 9,606
    Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
       #1192

    Need my Sugar Fix with the Frosting
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 18,408
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #1193

    Lordbob75 said:
    What is with our cake obsession?

    ~Lordbob
    It started near the beginning of this site, before you got here.

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    Lordbob75 said:
    What is with our cake obsession?

    ~Lordbob

    I like to be sticky.

    ewww.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #1194

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    Lordbob75 said:
    What is with our cake obsession?

    ~Lordbob

    I like to be sticky.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 6,885
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
       #1195

    Airbot said:
    Lordbob75 said:
    What is with our cake obsession?

    ~Lordbob
    It started near the beginning of this site, before you got here.

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    Lordbob75 said:
    What is with our cake obsession?

    ~Lordbob

    I like to be sticky.

    ewww.
    This was going on at VF too if I recall....

    ~Lordbob
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 18,408
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #1196

    mm, not sure about that, maybe after it started here. I believe it was started by darkassain and Portal.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1197

    Lordbob75 said:
    Airbot said:
    Lordbob75 said:
    What is with our cake obsession?

    ~Lordbob
    It started near the beginning of this site, before you got here.

    Bare Foot Kid said:


    I like to be sticky.

    ewww.
    This was going on at VF too if I recall....

    ~Lordbob
    As Chuck Berry once said ...


    We did it in the kitchen and we did it in the hall, I got some on my finger so I wiped it on the wall.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 6,885
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
       #1198

    Airbot said:
    mm, not sure about that, maybe after it started here. I believe it was started by darkassain and Portal.
    I thought it was SKs obsession with cake

    ~Lordbob
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1199

    Airbot said:
    mm, not sure about that, maybe after it started here. I believe it was started by darkassain and Portal.

    DA did start it.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 17
    Windows 7
       #1200

    I am hungry too!!! But I thought there would at least be a Windows 7 T-shirt. Actually I would settle for having my problem solved.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31.
Find Us