Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Which age category do you fall in?

View Poll Results: Which age bracket do you fall in?
<16 81 10.84%
16 to 20 138 18.47%
21 to 25 116 15.53%
26 to 30 59 7.90%
31 to 35 47 6.29%
36 to 40 28 3.75%
41 to 45 32 4.28%
46 to 50 39 5.22%
51 to 55 54 7.23%
> 55 153 20.48%
Voters: 747. You may not vote on this poll

22 Jan 2011   #51
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jfar View Post
I know for a fact that this is one of those guys up there.



Attachment 133692
I didn't know my pic was still on the web! Wow, I look GOOD.
I'm another of the old group but at least it means I can get away with a lot more
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2011   #52
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jfar View Post
I know for a fact that this is one of those guys up there.



Attachment 133692
I didn't know my pic was still on the web! Wow, I look GOOD.
I'm another of the old group but at least it means I can get away with a lot more
The British amongst us will have seen "One Foot in the Grave".
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2011   #53
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

I don't believe it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Jan 2011   #54
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
I don't believe it
Victor Meldrew lives.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2011   #55
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nitroman84 View Post
Looks like we're going to have to band together to survive. What they lack in speed they make up for in cane beatings and short tempers.
Lack of speed I have you know my wheelchair will do 7 MPH
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2011   #56
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nitroman84 View Post
Looks like we're going to have to band together to survive. What they lack in speed they make up for in cane beatings and short tempers.
Lack of speed I have you know my wheelchair will do 7 MPH

Bongo,
I use WD 40 for wife's chair and can get close to 8.5bpb..... blocks per beer!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2011   #57
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nitroman84 View Post
Looks like we're going to have to band together to survive. What they lack in speed they make up for in cane beatings and short tempers.
Lack of speed I have you know my wheelchair will do 7 MPH

Bongo,
I use WD 40 for wife's chair and can get close to 8.5bpb..... blocks per beer!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2011   #58
indianacarnie

 

I'm surprised actually. I figured the results would be skewed towards the younger set.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2011   #59
Prisoner

Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
 
 

You would think so, seeing as the younger generation seems to be the set that is computer savvy. Maybe it's just that the elders have more time to play around on these forums, though.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2011   #60
Golden
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ult. x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by indianacarnie View Post
I'm surprised actually. I figured the results would be skewed towards the younger set.
Indeed. Its the original reason for me making the poll in the first place : I had a theory I wanted to test, but I'll leave it for a while to accumulate for data. So far my theory is proving correct.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Which age category do you fall in? [2]
As the original thread didn't have a very good split on age groups I thought I'd remake it with a better spread. Original Thread - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/139563-age-category-do-you-fall.html
Chillout Room
Fall back to XP from Windows 7
Don't like Windows 7 on my new Dell PC, various reasons/problems. Tried to install XP, but got a message that said this is blocked because I already have a newer version installed. What can I do? Must I format hard drive to get rid of WIN 7?
Installation & Setup
The Accidental Fall
Orville Smith, a store manager for Best Buy in Augusta , Georgia , told police he observed a male customer, later identified as Tyrone Jackson of Augusta , on surveillance cameras putting a laptop computer under his jacket. When confronted the man became irate, knocked down an employee,drew a...
Chillout Room
Is this a sign that HDD prices are about to fall?
I've noticed on Newegg that they've increased the limits on the amount of drives that you can buy. I've seen 3, 5, 10, 20 and 100 drive limits, today. Even the 20 packs are back. If they have so many drives in stock, then why are prices still so high? Price gouging, perhaps? Something...
Hardware & Devices
BSOD after slight fall off of bed
My Acer Aspire 7551 series laptop fell off of the bed, about 2 feet total. it froze then when i restarted it i got a blank black screen with a blinking cursor. tried starting into safe mode to no avail, used my windows 7 retail disk to try to repair it and its not seeing my install of windows,...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:48.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App