Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show us your cats

11 Jan 2014   #591
Stephanie

Win 7 Pro x64, Win 10 Pro x64, Linux Light x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by techtitan100 View Post
this is my only vat that I have

What lovely markings your cat has techtitan100
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jan 2014   #592
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
toffee often sits on the table opposite the sink waiting for me to fill a cup with water for her.

i have a gif of her

We have to keep a glass full of water at the side of the sink, even though they have a container of water on the floor to use all the cats we've had insist on jumping up and drinking out of this glass.
Well it actually started with John wanting a glass of water always on hand to drink from throughout the day but then the cats started to drink from it so we'd have that glass for the cats and another for John to use.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jan 2014   #593
Stephanie

Win 7 Pro x64, Win 10 Pro x64, Linux Light x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
toffee often sits on the table opposite the sink waiting for me to fill a cup with water for her.

i have a gif of her

We have to keep a glass full of water at the side of the sink, even though they have a container of water on the floor to use all the cats we've had insist on jumping up and drinking out of this glass.
Well it actually started with John wanting a glass of water always on hand to drink from throughout the day but then the cats started to drink from it so we'd have that glass for the cats and another for John to use.
Cats seem to rule our lives Joan
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Jan 2014   #594
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
toffee often sits on the table opposite the sink waiting for me to fill a cup with water for her.

i have a gif of her

We have to keep a glass full of water at the side of the sink, even though they have a container of water on the floor to use all the cats we've had insist on jumping up and drinking out of this glass.
Well it actually started with John wanting a glass of water always on hand to drink from throughout the day but then the cats started to drink from it so we'd have that glass for the cats and another for John to use.
Cats seem to rule our lives Joan
And spouses

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jan 2014   #595
techtitan100

Windows 7 Pro 64bit
 
 

yes I know I misspelled it, that is what I get for typing very blindly at night lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2014   #596
Stephanie

Win 7 Pro x64, Win 10 Pro x64, Linux Light x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
We have to keep a glass full of water at the side of the sink, even though they have a container of water on the floor to use all the cats we've had insist on jumping up and drinking out of this glass.
Well it actually started with John wanting a glass of water always on hand to drink from throughout the day but then the cats started to drink from it so we'd have that glass for the cats and another for John to use.
Cats seem to rule our lives Joan
And spouses

A Guy
No not got one of those but I will settle for Max
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2014   #597
richnrockville

Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1
 
 

My cat insists on drinking out of the spare toilet, I have to clean it and flush it at least once a day and she ignores the water disk next to her food disk. Unknown reason..

Rich
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jan 2014   #598
Stephanie

Win 7 Pro x64, Win 10 Pro x64, Linux Light x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richnrockville View Post
My cat insists on drinking out of the spare toilet, I have to clean it and flush it at least once a day and she ignores the water disk next to her food disk. Unknown reason..

Rich
They do have some funny ways and habits richnrockville
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jan 2014   #599
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richnrockville View Post
My cat insists on drinking out of the spare toilet, I have to clean it and flush it at least once a day and she ignores the water disk next to her food disk. Unknown reason..

Rich
i discovered my friends dog did this many years ago,
it was late and we arrived at his house from a night out drinking, i ended up crashing on the sofa and when i went for a pee in the middle of the night i didnt flush as the plumbing made a load of noise and would disturb his household.

after i went back and lay down i could hear the dog drinking from the toilet.

so i ended up disturbing the household flushing the loo after all

i think it liked filtered beer.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jan 2014   #600
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Should have put the lid down shouldn't you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Do you like cats?
I'm not trying to annoy people here or stir up any extremely opinionated views :p Just wondering, do you like cats? Sure, kittens are cute and cuddly and a pain around wires... but cats are a whole different story. Some say that they are just 'leeches', getting free food, a place to stay and...
Chillout Room
Humor - Some Cats do this...
10 Cats Actually Saying "Om Nom Nom Nom" While Eating: Pics, Videos, Links, News Look! Cookie Monster reincarnated as a kitten.
Chillout Room
Yawning Cats LOL
LOL Yawning Cats | Kittens - Cats Pictures, Pet Cat And More
Chillout Room
Giant mutant cats+lasers+fire+bees+TF2 = greatest MP moment ever?
Anyone here that plays Team Fortress 2 has got to check out the Laser Death Mutant Cat that shows up on some specific maps on TF2 I was just randomly playing and all the sudden this cat comes out of nowhere and starts shooting lasers, bees, and fire at all the players It had to be one of the...
Gaming
show hidden folders show file extensions thru registry
I am trying to setup a default user or machine setup for how win7 handles folder view options. I want show hidden folders to be set to on for all users and the hide extensions for know file types to be unchecked or turned off ffor all users (so extensions show) I have located them in the registry...
General Discussion
How do I prevent my cats from waking system?
Windows 7 sleep mode works great for me with one exception. I have 3 cats that walk on the keyboard or bump the mouse each night. I usually find my computer on every morning. Is there a way (or some software I can install) so that I can specify a trigger that my cats aren't likely to set off? ...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:32.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App