Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Wotzdisden [2]

17 Mar 2011   #851
alfred01

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1
 
 

Looks like an Avatar to me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #852
alfred01

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PallasAthene View Post
A humanoid entity as seen on alfred01's blown-up avatar. Namely, what seems to be a bearded man with a hat :-)

Me thinks PallasAthene might be on to something.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #853
Athene

 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Mar 2011   #854
alfred01

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jfar View Post
Ok Wotzdisden. a nice easy one.

Attachment 143960

A big dink!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #855
jfar

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PallasAthene View Post
A humanoid entity as seen on alfred01's blown-up avatar.
I didn't see that.
Ah Dwarf, hhh Right Pallas stick one up for being the sharpest.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #856
alfred01

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1
 
 

Could someone please tell me if I've been insulted? I'm not stewpid ya no.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #857
jfar

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by alfred01 View Post
Could someone please tell me if I've been insulted? I'm not stewpid ya no.
Ok you're the sharpest it's your go lol.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #858
alfred01

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1
 
 

No I didn't mean that, I don't want to horn in on Pallas' turn. Jim, I sense more sarcasm than sincerity in your words, or maybe I am stewpid. lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #859
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by alfred01 View Post
No I didn't mean that, I don't want to horn in on Pallas' turn. Jim, I sense more sarcasm than sincerity in your words, or maybe I am stewpid. lol
I might have beaten you to that title here.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PallasAthene View Post
A humanoid entity as seen on alfred01's blown-up avatar.
I didn't see that.
Sometimes, the most obvious, when they are staring you in the face, are the most infuriatingly difficult. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #860
alfred01

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by alfred01 View Post
No I didn't mean that, I don't want to horn in on Pallas' turn. Jim, I sense more sarcasm than sincerity in your words, or maybe I am stewpid. lol
I might have beaten you to that title here.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PallasAthene View Post
A humanoid entity as seen on alfred01's blown-up avatar.
I didn't see that.
Sometimes, the most obvious, when they are staring you in the face, are the most infuriatingly difficult. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!
Right On Dwarf. No, I didn't mean you beat me to it, I agree with your observation on the obvious.

OK Pallas, when you return, your up.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Wotzdisden [3]
:note: Continured from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/141861-wotzdisden-2-a.html that was educational :geek: i didn't know they actually used real stones for beads, i thought their made of plastics. wotzdisden? :)
Chillout Room
Wotzdisden
Wotzdisden You were so bad at the last one, I thought I would give you all a chance to redeem yourselves. When you get it I will announce the prize. Good Luck. A nice easy one to start you off with,:D
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App