Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Android OS !

12 Mar 2011   #61
vierasniper

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

im waiting for a stable release of CM7, the RC2 has been out for a couple of days. i rather wait though.
im using myns warms2.2 and netarchy's toastmod kernel on my evo 4g.
anyone got an evo 4g? if so, what are you running?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Mar 2011   #62
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

I just bought one of these, so prepare yourselves for a lot of dumb questions once it gets here:

https://www.sevenforums.com/1289019-post36.html

My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Mar 2011   #63
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
I just bought one of these, so prepare yourselves for a lot of dumb questions once it gets here:

https://www.sevenforums.com/1289019-post36.html

I hope you are happy with it. I do not want to discourage you, but the 7 is usually regarded as inferior. The 70 is a world better - especially the 250GB disk model is interesting. Unfortunately it has only 250MB of RAM. This combined with the 1GHz single core CPU makes it a bit slow.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Mar 2011   #64
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

I knew it!

The Archos 70 costs almost three times as much. This is pretty much a toy for me, anyway.

Good advice, though.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Mar 2011   #65
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
I knew it!

The Archos 70 costs almost three times as much. This is pretty much a toy for me, anyway.

Good advice, though.
I saw from your last comment in the "Deals of the day" that you were aware of the deal. But see my comment in this other thread - another excellent inexpensive alternative.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Mar 2011   #66
DeanP

Win 7 Pro x64 SP1 OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.7
 
 

Just wondering if anyone knows the actual release date of the 3.0 Honeycomb? I have been doing some researching and there is different release dates!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Mar 2011   #67
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Here is one great animation Founded here....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Mar 2011   #68
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DeanP View Post
Just wondering if anyone knows the actual release date of the 3.0 Honeycomb? I have been doing some researching and there is different release dates!
I guess Honeycomb is released - it is available in the Xoom and some other devices. I do not think they release Android releases like Windows. New releases/versions are being made available with devices and sometimes device manufacturers upgrade to a new release on devices that are already on the market.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Mar 2011   #69
Everlong

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by StalkeR View Post
Here is one great animation Founded here....
Haha that's awesome

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DeanP View Post
Just wondering if anyone knows the actual release date of the 3.0 Honeycomb? I have been doing some researching and there is different release dates!
It's released. The APIs are available in the SDK and everything.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
I just bought one of these, so prepare yourselves for a lot of dumb questions once it gets here:

https://www.sevenforums.com/1289019-post36.html

I hope you are happy with it. I do not want to discourage you, but the 7 is usually regarded as inferior. The 70 is a world better - especially the 250GB disk model is interesting. Unfortunately it has only 250MB of RAM. This combined with the 1GHz single core CPU makes it a bit slow.
Well at that price, can't really complain.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Mar 2011   #70
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
...Well at that price, can't really complain.
Thanks!

I have friends who will blow a hundred bucks on a date and end up with nothing more than an evening out with a beautiful woman followed by a night of wild sex.

I'm really looking forward to my tablet!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Android G box
Does anyone know of information to the latest web tool on G box? Some sort of android program that allows web based streaming for free. I am curious to know how to add this software to me PC to view global TV shows.
Chillout Room
Transform Windows 7 Into Android-Like Look With Android Skin Pack
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/275/5/1/android_skin_pack_1_0_x86_by_hameddanger-d4bk719.jpg Download online installer with auto fix bugs: (recommended) 32 bit: 64 bit: Download offline installer: X86>> X64>>
Themes and Styles
The end of Android??
More...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:38.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App