Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Android OS !

13 Mar 2011   #71
electrotune1200

Windows 8 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
I have friends who will blow a hundred bucks on a date and end up with nothing more than an evening out with a beautiful woman followed by a night of wild sex.
Hahahaha

Well that's not so bad! Sure better than a peck at the door and never hearing from them again!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2011   #72
vierasniper

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

I've switched to the cyanogen nightly builds and their kernel. I'm currently on build 17 on my evo 4G

My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2011   #73
electrotune1200

Windows 8 Pro
 
 

I've just updated to the XWJS8 2.2.1 firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S. Lightning fast firmware. It also includes a brand spankin new modem (XXJQ1).

I'll post some more thoughts later as I haven't had much of a play with it yet.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

16 Mar 2011   #74
Everlong

 

Sounds good

There's nothing on my phone, apart from the hardware, that came with the phone when I bought it, lol, which is what Android is all about

I updated the kernel to the latest Linux kernel, but I have a feeling it's killed the battery life. I was getting 2 days+ out of it average, just general usage. With this kernel now my first use was just over a day, which is quite annoying. I let it run dead today and have given it a full charge, so I'll try again.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #75
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by electrotune1200 View Post
I've just updated to the XWJS8 2.2.1 firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S. Lightning fast firmware. It also includes a brand spankin new modem (XXJQ1).

I'll post some more thoughts later as I haven't had much of a play with it yet.
Is it beta or full version? Can you help me with the links please?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #76
electrotune1200

Windows 8 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by electrotune1200 View Post
I've just updated to the XWJS8 2.2.1 firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S. Lightning fast firmware. It also includes a brand spankin new modem (XXJQ1).

I'll post some more thoughts later as I haven't had much of a play with it yet.
Is it beta or full version? Can you help me with the links please?
Official Firmware!
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: I9000XWJS8.rar

If it's 1 file, No repartition.

If it's 3 files, Select repartition with 512 pit.

Password: Samfirmware.com
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #77
vierasniper

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Just flashed nightly 21 and new kernel, I haven't noticed anything strange. Ill do more tests tomorrow. Im getting a quadrant score of 1330

My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #78
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by electrotune1200 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by electrotune1200 View Post
I've just updated to the XWJS8 2.2.1 firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S. Lightning fast firmware. It also includes a brand spankin new modem (XXJQ1).

I'll post some more thoughts later as I haven't had much of a play with it yet.
Is it beta or full version? Can you help me with the links please?
Official Firmware!
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: I9000XWJS8.rar

If it's 1 file, No repartition.

If it's 3 files, Select repartition with 512 pit.

Password: Samfirmware.com
Why not 803 pit?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #79
electrotune1200

Windows 8 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
Sounds good

There's nothing on my phone, apart from the hardware, that came with the phone when I bought it, lol, which is what Android is all about

I updated the kernel to the latest Linux kernel, but I have a feeling it's killed the battery life. I was getting 2 days+ out of it average, just general usage. With this kernel now my first use was just over a day, which is quite annoying. I let it run dead today and have given it a full charge, so I'll try again.
Have you tried clearing the Dalvik Cache and Cache partition? I'm not sure how your phone is set up, but should be in the recovery menu. This usually helps along with a few full discharges and full recharges.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #80
electrotune1200

Windows 8 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Why not 803 pit?
Samfirmware labels it as 512 pit. It will work with an 803 pit so I've heard, but I listen to what samfirmware lists.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Android G box
Does anyone know of information to the latest web tool on G box? Some sort of android program that allows web based streaming for free. I am curious to know how to add this software to me PC to view global TV shows.
Chillout Room
Transform Windows 7 Into Android-Like Look With Android Skin Pack
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/275/5/1/android_skin_pack_1_0_x86_by_hameddanger-d4bk719.jpg Download online installer with auto fix bugs: (recommended) 32 bit: 64 bit: Download offline installer: X86>> X64>>
Themes and Styles
The end of Android??
More...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:41.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App