Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [7]

15 Jun 2011   #1571
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Looks like a nice one

A Guy
It's an HP 2009m. HP 2009m Monitor Review | PCWorld

The suspense is killing me....I want to hook it up! Never tried the dual monitor setup before.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #1572
Shadowjk

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 ; Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
 
 

Today I have 3 Exams but they are my Last 3 so it is all good
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #1573
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowjk View Post
Today I have 3 Exams but they are my Last 3 so it is all good
Good luck!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Jun 2011   #1574
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Today I have a exam at faculty.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #1575
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by StalkeR View Post
Today I have a exam at faculty.
Good luck!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #1576
Dave76

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Well, I don't have it hooked up yet.....too late at night to make that kind of noise....but it is here....positioning on desk is still to be determined.

I have to clean the desk (as you can see), and the floor off to the right of the tower so I can get back there and decide how to hook it up. I have both DVI and VGA cords , but I don't remember what I have for ports on the back of the tower. I know my current monitor is hooked to a DVI port, and my old one was hooked to a VGA port. I'm not sure if I have two DVI ports back there or not though...if not, I'll have to choose which monitor to hook to DVI and which to VGA.
Nice new addition, you need to plug it in and turn it on though

Still, it looks great
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #1577
mickey megabyte

ultimate 64 sp1
 
 

dvi/vga adapters are cheap! (if you find you need one)

My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #1578
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dave76 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Well, I don't have it hooked up yet.....too late at night to make that kind of noise....but it is here....positioning on desk is still to be determined.

I have to clean the desk (as you can see), and the floor off to the right of the tower so I can get back there and decide how to hook it up. I have both DVI and VGA cords , but I don't remember what I have for ports on the back of the tower. I know my current monitor is hooked to a DVI port, and my old one was hooked to a VGA port. I'm not sure if I have two DVI ports back there or not though...if not, I'll have to choose which monitor to hook to DVI and which to VGA.
Nice new addition, you need to plug it in and turn it on though

Still, it looks great
Just plugged the netbook into it. Obviously, the settings weren't optimized, but at least I can get an idea....(see below)

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mickey megabyte View Post
dvi/vga adapters are cheap! (if you find you need one)

Yes, I have one, just in case.


Attached Images
Today [7]-dscn0044.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #1579
Zen00

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowjk View Post
Today I have 3 Exams but they are my Last 3 so it is all good
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by StalkeR View Post
Today I have a exam at faculty.
Good luck to both of ya.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #1580
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Thanks Randy and Grant!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App