Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [7]

07 Jul 2011   #1851
Baroness von Shush

 

Speaking as an Angie we would much rather look after our other halfs than face the alternative! Its a small price we pay! But well worth it!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #1852
marsmimar

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Today my fiancee of three years found out her cancer has returned. Thought we had it beat a year and a half ago after she went through chemo, radiation, double mastectomy, and tons of bureaucratic paperwork to keep her medical insurance in force from her former employer. Tomorrow she has to see her cardiologist because her pacemaker (courtesy of congestive heart failure due to the chemo) has been zapping her for no apparent reason. We haven't been able to get married because if she has another source of income (mine) she loses her low income benefits, including her insurance. (I can't get her on my insurance because of her pre-existing conditions.)

People have told me I should dump her and find someone else. Someone without so many problems and issues. But it's a privilege and honor to know this woman ... to help her ... to be a part of her life ... no matter how much longer that might be. Because she has enriched my life beyond measure and has shown me what true grace and dignity are all about.

Kari, I got a feeling your Angie feels the same way about you!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #1853
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

marsmimar

My hat is off to you.
Most people would have run away three years ago.

Well done. A giant among men.

Will put you and yours in my prayers.

Mike
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

07 Jul 2011   #1854
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
marsmimar

My hat is off to you.
Most people would have run away three years ago.

Well done. A giant among men.

Will put you and yours in my prayers.

Mike

Couldn't agree more....marsmimar you are a great human being!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #1855
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by marsmimar View Post

People have told me I should dump her and find someone else. Someone without so many problems and issues. But it's a privilege and honor to know this woman ... to help her ... to be a part of her life ... no matter how much longer that might be. Because she has enriched my life beyond measure and has shown me what true grace and dignity are all about.
Most of the people follow the instructions of their brain .... so they do (and suggest others) to act like intelligent robots . But on the contrary, there are guys like Lee who go with their hearts .... and that is why the world is so nice till today .

Long live Lee's love ! A prayer of a poor soul .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #1856
Kari

 

Thanks, geeks.

Marsmimar, I feel bad, complaining, when life treats others like your friend so badly. It's just that I'm feeling myself so useless nowadays. Being lucky enough to have someone to help me, like your friend has, too, I know I should have greater trust for God's great plan and not complain so much.

Life goes on.

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #1857
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by marsmimar View Post
Today my fiancee of three years found out her cancer has returned. Thought we had it beat a year and a half ago after she went through chemo, radiation, double mastectomy, and tons of bureaucratic paperwork to keep her medical insurance in force from her former employer. Tomorrow she has to see her cardiologist because her pacemaker (courtesy of congestive heart failure due to the chemo) has been zapping her for no apparent reason. We haven't been able to get married because if she has another source of income (mine) she loses her low income benefits, including her insurance. (I can't get her on my insurance because of her pre-existing conditions.)

People have told me I should dump her and find someone else. Someone without so many problems and issues. But it's a privilege and honor to know this woman ... to help her ... to be a part of her life ... no matter how much longer that might be. Because she has enriched my life beyond measure and has shown me what true grace and dignity are all about.

Kari, I got a feeling your Angie feels the same way about you!
Well said Lee, you're a good man!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #1858
Shadowjk

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 ; Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
 
 

Today I found a new theme and I like it

Angry Birds theme - Microsoft Windows

Today [7]-desktop.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #1859
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

I'll agree with the sentiments of the others Lee, well done to you for sticking by her I expect that means more than anything to her.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #1860
Golden
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ult. x64
 
 

I take my hat off to you Lee. Its a privledge to know people like you
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:11.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App