Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [7]

11 Jul 2011   #1891
FredeGail

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate: x64 (SP1)
 
 

Today I drank too much hot chocolate in a very short time, so my tongue is all burned.

Best Regards,
FredeGail
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2011   #1892
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Ouch ! Hope it's cooled down now, hot chocolate's too sweet for me I always preferred Cocoa.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2011   #1893
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Today I buy new t-shirt from Adidas,and I really like it.
Also I was washing and cleaning my car. And today was 38 C. ATM is 35.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Jul 2011   #1894
Punkster

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64-bit)
 
 

Today... I just got out of class... Good one, BTW!

I think today is "moving on" day... Yesterday, i got tired of the girl's attitude and i won't be tolerating any "defecation of a male cow", LOL

Boshko, good choice on the Adidas T-Shirt! I love that brand... And also good on taking care of your car, believe it or not, it decides whether you get to your destination or not... Give it some love and it'll never leave you abandoned in the middle of the road.

To all of you, have a nice day
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2011   #1895
Shadowjk

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 ; Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
 
 

Today I got a detention because I did not do my Religious studies homework and was doing my Science coursework instead
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2011   #1896
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowjk View Post
Today I got a detention because I did not do my Religious studies homework and was doing my Science coursework instead
For what it's worth, I think your priorities were in the right place.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2011   #1897
Shadowjk

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 ; Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
 
 

That is what I thought since I finished my Religious studies exam and the science coursework needed to be done
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2011   #1898
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowjk View Post
Today I got a detention because I did not do my Religious studies homework and was doing my Science coursework instead
For what it's worth, I think your priorities were in the right place.

Noob,

I disagree!
If he would have done the Religious Studies he wouldn't have got detention.
Don't mess with the powers to be. He is always right!
Thought I taught you better.
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2011   #1899
Shadowjk

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 ; Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowjk View Post
Today I got a detention because I did not do my Religious studies homework and was doing my Science coursework instead
For what it's worth, I think your priorities were in the right place.

Noob,

I disagree!
If he would have done the Religious Studies he wouldn't have got detention.
Don't mess with the powers to be. He is always right!
Thought I taught you better.
THW

But if I did that and not my coursework then I could end up with Bad Grades

As a Student it is vital to Prioritise Tasks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2011   #1900
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowjk View Post
Today I got a detention because I did not do my Religious studies homework and was doing my Science coursework instead
For what it's worth, I think your priorities were in the right place.

Noob,

I disagree!
If he would have done the Religious Studies he wouldn't have got detention.
Don't mess with the powers to be. He is always right!
Thought I taught you better.
THW
But if he aces his science work, perhaps one day Josh could solve the energy crisis, or cure a major disease, or save us from an alien invasion!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:20.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App