Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Yesterday

05 Aug 2009   #491
matt_0978

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
I just found this on the net :
Caroline: (Serena Gordon) James, is it really necessary to drive quite so fast?
James Bond: More often than you'd think.
Caroline: I enjoy a spirited ride as much as the next girl, but-- (A woman pulls up alongside and smiles.) Who's that?
James Bond: The next girl.
Caroline: James, stop this, stop it! I know what you're doing.
James Bond: Really? What's that, dear?
Caroline: You are just trying to show off the size of your, your--
James Bond: Engine?

Now that sounds like Pierce. and speaking of whom...:

James Bond: [in bed with Jones] I was wrong about you.
Dr. Christmas Jones: Yeah, how so?
James Bond: I thought Christmas only comes once a year.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Aug 2009   #492
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by matt0978 View Post
Now that sounds like Pierce. and speaking of whom...:

James Bond: [in bed with Jones] I was wrong about you.
Dr. Christmas Jones: Yeah, how so?
James Bond: I thought Christmas only comes once a year.
Another classic...so funny

Bond Girl...The World is Not Enough...she failed in comparison to the hotness and sexiness of Elektra in the film. Actually I consider Christmas Jones (Denise Richards) the worst bond girl...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Aug 2009   #493
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
I just found this on the net :
Caroline: (Serena Gordon) James, is it really necessary to drive quite so fast?
James Bond: More often than you'd think.
Caroline: I enjoy a spirited ride as much as the next girl, but-- (A woman pulls up alongside and smiles.) Who's that?
James Bond: The next girl.
Caroline: James, stop this, stop it! I know what you're doing.
James Bond: Really? What's that, dear?
Caroline: You are just trying to show off the size of your, your--
James Bond: Engine?

Goldeneye...another classic Bond statement.

I love his statements based on a double entendre
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

05 Aug 2009   #494
chuckr

XP_Pro, W7_7201, W7RC.vhd, SciLinux5.3, Fedora12, Fedora9_2x, OpenSolaris_09-06
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Goldeneye...another classic Bond statement.

I love his statements based on a double entendre
I always enjoyed his demanding martini order:

"Stirred, not shaken..."

While in Damascus, didn't he quip "I always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey." ???
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Aug 2009   #495
matt_0978

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Another classic...so funny

Bond Girl...The World is Not Enough...she failed in comparison to the hotness and sexiness of Elektra in the film. Actually I consider Christmas Jones (Denise Richards) the worst bond girl...
elektra king..yes, i did like sophie marceau there shame she turned out to be a baddy.

anyway, another double entendre:

Dr. Christmas Jones: The world's greatest terrorist running around with six kilos of weapons-grade plutonium can't be good. I gotta get it back, or someone's gonna have my ass.
James Bond: First things first.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Aug 2009   #496
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ChuckR View Post
I always enjoyed his demanding martini order:

"Stirred, not shaken..."

While in Damascus, didn't he quip "I always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey." ???
Indeed he did
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Aug 2009   #497
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by matt0978 View Post
elektra king..yes, i did like sophie marceau there shame she turned out to be a baddy.

anyway, another double entendre:

Dr. Christmas Jones: The world's greatest terrorist running around with six kilos of weapons-grade plutonium can't be good. I gotta get it back, or someone's gonna have my ass.
James Bond: First things first.

It made me like her more due to the fact she was a villian...

You gotta love Bond...That would be my very thought in that scenario...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Aug 2009   #498
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Have to tell (proudly?) you geeks I just finished my first tutorial here on SevenForums.

A new member, jgailey, asked a question about how to make a copy of Virtual XP. I was so sure I can tell it for him so I had to write it. It's almost 5AM here but what the h***, I'm on holiday. I'll sleep when I'm tired.

Tutorial is post 3 here.

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Aug 2009   #499
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Have to tell (proudly?) you geeks I just finished my first tutorial here on SevenForums.

A new member, jgailey, asked a question about how to make a copy of Virtual XP. I was so sure I can tell it for him so I had to write it. It's almost 5AM here but what the h***, I'm on holiday. I'll sleep when I'm tired.

Tutorial is post 3 here.

Kari
Good job except for one thing...you need to write this in the tutorial section of the site. Make sure that Brink the tutorial master or anyone else hasn't posted an article on the subject.

Just a warning in advance...Brink will likely modify it to his specifications; that tutorial section is a pet peeve of his and it has to be a certain way
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Aug 2009   #500
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Good job except for one thing...you need to write this in the tutorial section of the site. Make sure that Brink the tutorial master or anyone else hasn't posted an article on the subject.

Just a warning in advance...Brink will likely modify it to his specifications; that tutorial section is a pet peeve of his and it has to be a certain way
Thanks, Z. If it's OK to save, I'm only happy if somebody modifies it. Only two months here, I was thinking somebody else should decide if it is good enough to be among other tutorials.

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Re-set computer to yesterday
Pulling my hair out here. Can I reset my computer to yesterday when everything worked fine. I was monkeying around with recording software settings and things began to go funny. Yesterday all was well. Thanks in advance. Windows 7
Performance & Maintenance
Seminar I did yesterday
We had a bit of a glitch, the projector would not see my Windows 8 laptop but it saw my surface pro. I was hoping it was not my laptop because a month before getting sick I used it at 6 seminars with projectors and no problem but someone else had a windows 8 laptop and it would not see his at all...
Chillout Room
software for What did I do yesterday
I was wondering, I know there is software to see what is presently running on your computer but what I am looking for is to see what I ran yesterday, or at any given day/time. More specifically I am looking for software which would tell me what I did at any give time. For ex. A software that would...
Software
Can see all but no access worked yesterday
Hi all, I am running 3 computers total. Windows 7 pc ult x64 windows 7 tablet pc win7 home Win Xp pc Through a Motorola surfboard sbg6580. The Xp and win7 home pc's are connected Via the Wireless and the win7x64 system via cat5. There are no other network devices like switches or hubs...
Network & Sharing
Yesterday's Adventure
Last Sunday while in Miami visiting her sister, Mae Lyne had a blood pressure drop, passed out and took a nasty fall. I drove to Miami Sunday night leaving here at 8:30 PM picked her up and brought her home. We go home about 5:30 AM. It is a 500 mile round trip. Problem was that we left her...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04.
Twitter Facebook Google+