Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Facebook

View Poll Results: Are you on Facebook
Yes 62 61.39%
No 39 38.61%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

28 Jun 2011   #71
Shadowjk

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 ; Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
 
 

I have facebook and twitter =] To me Facebook is my Morning Paper

warning   Warning
For those thinking about joining Facebook then please be aware that Facebook own all Material that you have placed onto Facebook as stated in their terms and conditions This includes Photos, videos and status's
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2011   #72
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowjk View Post
warning   Warning
For those thinking about joining Facebook then please be aware that Facebook own all Material that you have placed onto Facebook as stated in their terms and conditions This includes Photos, videos and status's
Yeah, we all have to be careful because suddenly Facebook might own my "You learn teamwork better from CollegeHumor than any youth group out there." Scary, they might even claim a picture of me as their own.

Sorry, but .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2011   #73
jebuchanan

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (Retail)
 
 

yes
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Jun 2011   #74
yowanvista

Windows 10 Pro x64, Arch Linux
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowjk View Post
I have facebook and twitter =] To me Facebook is my Morning Paper

warning   Warning
For those thinking about joining Facebook then please be aware that Facebook own all Material that you have placed onto Facebook as stated in their terms and conditions This includes Photos, videos and status's
People should not post sensitive info online thats all
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jun 2011   #75
Shadowjk

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 ; Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
 
 

I know about that but For people who are Unaware of the dangers and who has the right to access thier information
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jun 2011   #76
Tyro

7 hp and Ultimate
 
 

Thanks for asking the question.

It reminded me I have a FaceBook account.

Yes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jun 2011   #77
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowjk View Post
warning   Warning
For those thinking about joining Facebook then please be aware that Facebook own all Material that you have placed onto Facebook as stated in their terms and conditions This includes Photos, videos and status's
Yeah, we all have to be careful because suddenly Facebook might own my "You learn teamwork better from CollegeHumor than any youth group out there." Scary, they might even claim a picture of me as their own.

Sorry, but .

Jonathan,
They claimed my photo...
Facebook-hungryoldwolfe.jpg

and paid me never to return again.
I thought I looked quite handsome if I do say so myself....................Self!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jun 2011   #78
Shadowjk

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 ; Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
 
 

You look Smashing THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jun 2011   #79
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowjk View Post
You look Smashing THW

Shadow,
I can see you are in my age group too...............

SEE NO Citizen Group.
Mike is the President and Founder of that group. He deserves all the credit!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jun 2011   #80
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Facebook ? Yes once I created an account there .... being forced by my cousin sister

I have not logged on there for years ..... I have forgot the password too, and I dont want to remember it .... that's what I say when somebody says me that thay have sent me a friendship request on facebook .

There was another site ... Orkut ! And the story is the same .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Why does Facebook look like this in IE9
So recently I went back to IE9 for certain reasons and for several days I was able to view Facebook just fine and it looked just fine this morning and now it looks like this in the screenshot in no add-ons mode is there a possible fix for it, I hate it when it does this
Browsers & Mail
Can't go to Facebook By IE 9
Hi guys, When I type the Facebook URL in the address bar of IE 9, it doesn't show anything and just writes Redirecting... , like below image. What's the problem please? PS: I have no problem with chrome and Mozilla.
Browsers & Mail
Is Facebook about to buy Opera to create own Facebook browser?
Oh god, say it isn't so! If they screw up my Opera browser, I will be severely pissed!! Source A Guy
News
FaceBook...when NOT to use it
Burglar leaves his Facebook page on victim’s computer - journal-news.net | News, sports, jobs, community information for Martinsburg - The Journal :what:
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App