Jokes Thread


  1. Posts : 238
    7 Ultimate x64, Vista Ultimate x64, 7 Pro x64, XP Pro x86, Linux Mint Nadia Cinnamon
       #1001

    HAHAHA wow smsff, I think I just broke something from laughing at that. XD
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,857
    Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
       #1002

    smsff7 said:
    FAMOUS PEOPLES ANSWERS TO ONE OF LIFES MOST PUZZLING QUESTIONS.

    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    That is excellent!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 11,991
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
       #1003

    smsff7 said:
    FAMOUS PEOPLES ANSWERS TO ONE OF LIFES MOST PUZZLING QUESTIONS.

    Why did the chicken cross the road?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 9,607
    Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
       #1004

    CarlTR6 said:
    smsff7 said:
    FAMOUS PEOPLES ANSWERS TO ONE OF LIFES MOST PUZZLING QUESTIONS.

    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    So he didn't end up like this chicken as a USB Flash Drive
    Jokes Thread Attached Images Jokes Thread-rubber-chicken-usb-drive.jpg 
      My Computer


  5. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #1005

    smsff7 and DocBrown .... wonderful
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #1006

    DocBrown said:
    CarlTR6 said:
    smsff7 said:
    FAMOUS PEOPLES ANSWERS TO ONE OF LIFES MOST PUZZLING QUESTIONS.

    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    So he didn't end up like this chicken as a USB Flash Drive

    Doc, you kill me.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 842
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 - OEM Service Pack 1
       #1007

    On the first day of training for parachute jumping, a blonde listened intently to the instructor. He told them to start preparing for landing when they are at 500 feet.

    The blonde asked, "How am I supposed to know when I'm at 500 feet?"

    "That's a good question. When you get to 500 feet, you can recognize the faces of people on the ground."




    After pondering his answer, she asked, "What happens if there's no one there I know?"
      My Computer


  8. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #1008

    steve-pressman said:
    On the first day of training for parachute jumping, a blonde listened intently to the instructor. He told them to start preparing for landing when they are at 500 feet.

    The blonde asked, "How am I supposed to know when I'm at 500 feet?"

    "That's a good question. When you get to 500 feet, you can recognize the faces of people on the ground."




    After pondering his answer, she asked, "What happens if there's no one there I know?"
    Really intelligent question ! Thats why gentlemen prefer blonds Their intelegence
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 11,991
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
       #1009

    steve-pressman said:
    On the first day of training for parachute jumping, a blonde listened intently to the instructor. He told them to start preparing for landing when they are at 500 feet.

    The blonde asked, "How am I supposed to know when I'm at 500 feet?"

    "That's a good question. When you get to 500 feet, you can recognize the faces of people on the ground."




    After pondering his answer, she asked, "What happens if there's no one there I know?"
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 4,663
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
       #1010

    Guy walks into a pet shop and asks if he can buy a wasp.
    The shopkeeper says "look pal, we got birds, fish, hamsters, lizards, rabbits but we don't sell wasps"
    Guy says: "well, you got one in the window"
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:41.
Find Us