Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Jokes Thread

21 Jun 2010   #1261
geeve420

Windows 8, Ubuntu 12.04 64bit, Pear Linux Triple Boot
 
 

Sue went to a pet shop and immediately spotted
a large, beautiful parrot. There was a sign on the
cage that said ... $50.00.

"Why so little?" Sue asked the pet store owner.
The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should

tell you first that this bird used to live in a house
of prostitution, and sometimes it says some pretty
vulgar stuff."

Sue thought about this, but decided
she had to have
the bird anyway. She took it home and hung the bird's
cage up in her living room and waited for it to say
something.


The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said,

"New house, new madam."

Sue was a bit shocked at the implication,
but then
thought "that's really not so bad."

When her two teenage daughters returned from school,
the bird saw them and said, "New house, new madam,
new girls."

The girls and the woman were a bit offended but then
began to laugh about the situationconsidering how and
where the parrot had been raised.

Moments later, Sue's husband, Doug, came home from

work The bird looked at him and said, .........
"Hi Doug."
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #1262
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by geeve420 View Post
Sue went to a pet shop and immediately spotted
a large, beautiful parrot. There was a sign on the
cage that said ... $50.00.

"Why so little?" Sue asked the pet store owner.
The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should

tell you first that this bird used to live in a house
of prostitution, and sometimes it says some pretty
vulgar stuff."

Sue thought about this, but decided
she had to have
the bird anyway. She took it home and hung the bird's
cage up in her living room and waited for it to say
something.


The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said,

"New house, new madam."

Sue was a bit shocked at the implication,
but then
thought "that's really not so bad."

When her two teenage daughters returned from school,
the bird saw them and said, "New house, new madam,
new girls."

The girls and the woman were a bit offended but then
began to laugh about the situationconsidering how and
where the parrot had been raised.

Moments later, Sue's husband, Doug, came home from

work The bird looked at him and said, .........
"Hi Doug."
And the fight began...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #1263
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 


In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?

Windows has detected you do not have a
keyboard. Press 'F9" to continue.

Use The Best...
Linux for Servers
Mac for Graphics
Palm for Mobility
Windows for Solitaire

ACs are like computers- Both work fine until you open Windows!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Jun 2010   #1264
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post

In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?

Windows has detected you do not have a
keyboard. Press 'F9" to continue.

Use The Best...
Linux for Servers
Mac for Graphics
Palm for Mobility
Windows for Solitaire

ACs are like computers- Both work fine until you open Windows!
Where did you get those ones Wolfgang?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #1265
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

I love Maxine.
Jokes Thread-maxine.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #1266
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?

Windows has detected you do not have a keyboard. Press 'F9" to continue.

Use The Best...
Linux for Servers
Mac for Graphics
Palm for Mobility
Windows for Solitaire

ACs are like computers- Both work fine until you open Windows!
Where did you get those ones Wolfgang?

I "cannibalized" them from some other place. There were more, but I really liked those.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #1267
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post

In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?

Windows has detected you do not have a
keyboard. Press 'F9" to continue.

Use The Best...
Linux for Servers
Mac for Graphics
Palm for Mobility
Windows for Solitaire

ACs are like computers- Both work fine until you open Windows!
Good ones, Wolfgang!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #1268
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?

Windows has detected you do not have a keyboard. Press 'F9" to continue.

Use The Best...
Linux for Servers
Mac for Graphics
Palm for Mobility
Windows for Solitaire

ACs are like computers- Both work fine until you open Windows!
Where did you get those ones Wolfgang?

I "cannibalized" them from some other place. There were more, but I really liked those.
It wasn't thewindowsclub.com, was it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #1269
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
ACs are like computers- Both work fine until you open Windows!

Had to send a link to this to some Mac fanboys I know, they are going to love this!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #1270
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Where did you get those ones Wolfgang?

I "cannibalized" them from some other place. There were more, but I really liked those.
It wasn't thewindowsclub.com, was it?
I think it was.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Jokes Thread [4]
No sex after surgery ... A recent article in the Kentucky Post reported that a woman, Anne Maynard, has sued St Luke's Hospital, saying that after her husband had surgery there, he lost all interest in sex.
Chillout Room
Computer jokes!
Rules: ------------------ One joke per post No repeating of jokes ------------------ Il start: What do you call a computer with no graphics?
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread [3]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/106614-jokes-thread-2 ****** 22 ADULT TRUTHS ****** 1. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. 2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you...
Chillout Room
IT Jokes
If you can read German, then you will appreciate: Die schlechtesten IT-Witze - Derber Humor ohne Gewähr | TecChannel.de
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread 2
This is jokes thread! Post your best jokes! :D I will start first! :p A woman in the bar says that she wants to have plastic surgery to enlarge her breasts. Her husband tells her, "Hey, you don't need surgery to do that. I know how to do it without surgery."...
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread
Person 1:Knock Knock Person 2:Whos there? Person 1: Boo Person 2: Boo who? :huh: Person 1: ZOMG WHY U CRYIN??!? :p
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:31.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App