Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Jokes Thread

27 Jun 2010   #1341
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BrightBlessings View Post
A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology and explaining the phenomenon of "mixed emotions". The husband turned to his wife and said, "Honey that is a bunch of crap. I bet you can't tell me anything that will make me happy and sad at the same time.


She said: "Out of all your friends, you have the biggest wang."
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1342
fishnbanjo

Vista 64 Ultimate, Windows 7 64 Ultimate, Ubuntu 9.10
 
 

What's the difference between a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken and a professional Accordion Musician? A bucket of KFC can feed a family of 4.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1343
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fishnbanjo View Post
What's the difference between a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken and a professional Accordion Musician? A bucket of KFC can feed a family of 4.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 Jun 2010   #1344
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

The testicular guard, the "Cup", was first used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet used in hockey was in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1345
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
The testicular guard, the "Cup", was first used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet used in hockey was in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
I think it is fair to say that many men still haven't realized that!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1346
MattRainier

7 Ultimate x64, Vista Ultimate x64, 7 Pro x64, XP Pro x86, Linux Mint Nadia Cinnamon
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
I think it is fair to say that many men still haven't realized that!
Hey, watch it - I resemble that remark!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1347
WindowsStar

Windows 7 Enterprise (x64); Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
 
 

A chicken and an egg were in bed. After they finished making love the egg rolled over and said, "Well now we know the answer to that question!"
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1348
WindowsStar

Windows 7 Enterprise (x64); Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
 
 

A man and a woman were in bed making love for the first time. After they are done the man says, “I am really the first man you have made love to?” The woman says, “Why yes of course you are……you men all ask the same questions.”
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1349
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
The testicular guard, the "Cup", was first used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet used in hockey was in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
I think it is fair to say that many men still haven't realized that!
Do you know some of them
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1350
xarden

Windows 7 Enterprise
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WindowsStar View Post
A chicken and an egg were in bed. After they finished making love the egg rolled over and said, "Well now we know the answer to that question!"
Theres a cartoon of this one somewhere! I cant find it anywhere anymore
Its the chicken and egg in bed, and the chicken is smoking a cigarette.
The caption of the pic is 'Mystery Solved'

If you can find it, please post it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Jokes Thread [4]
No sex after surgery ... A recent article in the Kentucky Post reported that a woman, Anne Maynard, has sued St Luke's Hospital, saying that after her husband had surgery there, he lost all interest in sex.
Chillout Room
Computer jokes!
Rules: ------------------ One joke per post No repeating of jokes ------------------ Il start: What do you call a computer with no graphics?
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread [3]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/106614-jokes-thread-2 ****** 22 ADULT TRUTHS ****** 1. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. 2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you...
Chillout Room
IT Jokes
If you can read German, then you will appreciate: Die schlechtesten IT-Witze - Derber Humor ohne Gewähr | TecChannel.de
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread 2
This is jokes thread! Post your best jokes! :D I will start first! :p A woman in the bar says that she wants to have plastic surgery to enlarge her breasts. Her husband tells her, "Hey, you don't need surgery to do that. I know how to do it without surgery."...
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread
Person 1:Knock Knock Person 2:Whos there? Person 1: Boo Person 2: Boo who? :huh: Person 1: ZOMG WHY U CRYIN??!? :p
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:01.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App