Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Jokes Thread

02 Jul 2010   #1401
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

THW.. thank you so very much.. I know you all are ...
I know you would do anything in your power for me..I'm so blessed..
You are correct, I'm never really alone.. The Lord is alyways with and in me.
The Sig was made for me along with one for Carl.. By elsuirad.. he made
this for me for July 4th.. Attachment 82831
I hope I didn't sound too needy..I didn't mean to be at all.
hugs
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1402
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
THW.. thank you so very much.. I know you all are ...
I know you would do anything in your power for me..I'm so blessed..
You are correct, I'm never really alone.. The Lord is alyways with and in me.
The Sig was made for me along with one for Carl.. By elsuirad.. he made
this for me for July 4th.. Attachment 82831
I hope I didn't sound too needy..I didn't mean to be at all.
hugs
Maybe I am slow on the uptake today, but did your avatar just change too? It certainly matches the new sig.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1403
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
I find no fun in living alone.. it's not for me.. yet that's what I'm doing.
I agree, LPT; I did not like living alone.
Carl hi.. wanted to wish you and your wife a great July 4th..
if you can get away on the bike be careful.. but enjoy the time .. I know you
love to get out and ride for pleasure..I also hope by now your Dad has made good progress in his recovery from the pneumonia.. bless his heart that really can be a big setback .. especially at his age.
Prayers for him, long with other needs in the family.
hugs

Attachment 82835
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Jul 2010   #1404
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
THW.. thank you so very much.. I know you all are ...
I know you would do anything in your power for me..I'm so blessed..
You are correct, I'm never really alone.. The Lord is alyways with and in me.
The Sig was made for me along with one for Carl.. By elsuirad.. he made
this for me for July 4th.. Attachment 82831
I hope I didn't sound too needy..I didn't mean to be at all.
hugs
Maybe I am slow on the uptake today, but did your avatar just change too? It certainly matches the new sig.
noob hi.. you are right on target.. I had the flag.. so decided to use it along with my new July 4th sig..
Thank you for your very keen eye... I added the Sig .. then the avitar late today... after returning from dinner with my gf.
Attachment 82836
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1405
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
I find no fun in living alone.. it's not for me.. yet that's what I'm doing.
I agree, LPT; I did not like living alone.
Carl hi.. wanted to wish you and your wife a great July 4th..
if you can get away on the bike be careful.. but enjoy the time .. I know you
love to get out and ride for pleasure..I also hope by now your Dad has made good progress in his recovery from the pneumonia.. bless his heart that really can be a big setback .. especially at his age.
Prayers for him, long with other needs in the family.
hugs

Attachment 82835
Thank you, LPT. I think we will stick close to home on the 4th; but we are heading to the panhandle on
tuesday to spend the rest of the week with my youngest daughter and her family and my son and his family. We are all meeting up in Destin. Mae Lyne's oldest daughter will join us, too.

Dad bounced back well; his stamina is building every day. The trip he and I made to Redmond, WA forced him to to walk and do things and his recovery was astounding. Thak you for thinking of him; that was very kind.

I wish you a very Happy Independence Day!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1406
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Carl that's wonderful.. about your Dad...
I really love Destin.. I hope to get down there before too much longer..
maybre next spring.. if possible.. Enjoy your family time together..I hope the beaches are clean.. from what I've read and heard they seem to be so far.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jul 2010   #1407
BrightBlessings

Win7 Pro-64 Bit
 
 

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with 'Guess' on it.
So I said 'Implants?' She hit me.

Marriage changes passion.
Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America ?

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
A completely brilliant question!!!!!!!

Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jul 2010   #1408
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Those are great BrightBlessings!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jul 2010   #1409
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BrightBlessings View Post
I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with 'Guess' on it.
So I said 'Implants?' She hit me.

Marriage changes passion.
Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America ?

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
A completely brilliant question!!!!!!!

Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?
Lol, some new ones to me

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jul 2010   #1410
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BrightBlessings View Post
I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with 'Guess' on it.
So I said 'Implants?' She hit me.

Marriage changes passion.
Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America ?

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
A completely brilliant question!!!!!!!

Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?



LMAO!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Jokes Thread [4]
No sex after surgery ... A recent article in the Kentucky Post reported that a woman, Anne Maynard, has sued St Luke's Hospital, saying that after her husband had surgery there, he lost all interest in sex.
Chillout Room
Computer jokes!
Rules: ------------------ One joke per post No repeating of jokes ------------------ Il start: What do you call a computer with no graphics?
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread [3]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/106614-jokes-thread-2 ****** 22 ADULT TRUTHS ****** 1. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. 2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you...
Chillout Room
IT Jokes
If you can read German, then you will appreciate: Die schlechtesten IT-Witze - Derber Humor ohne Gewähr | TecChannel.de
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread 2
This is jokes thread! Post your best jokes! :D I will start first! :p A woman in the bar says that she wants to have plastic surgery to enlarge her breasts. Her husband tells her, "Hey, you don't need surgery to do that. I know how to do it without surgery."...
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread
Person 1:Knock Knock Person 2:Whos there? Person 1: Boo Person 2: Boo who? :huh: Person 1: ZOMG WHY U CRYIN??!? :p
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App