Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Jokes Thread

11 Aug 2010   #1841
Borg 386

Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1, Win 10
 
 

I see the problem


Attached Images
Jokes Thread-inbox.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2010   #1842
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Borg 386 View Post
I see the problem

My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2010   #1843
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Borg 386 View Post
I see the problem

Nice check up.............NO CAVITIES!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Aug 2010   #1844
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Borg 386 View Post
I see the problem

Nice check up.............NO CAVITIES!
Or just one big one
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2010   #1845
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Found a new type of employment...
Jokes Thread-securedownload-1-.jpg

Tail gunner for Budweiser!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2010   #1846
BrightBlessings

Win7 Pro-64 Bit
 
 

Mick had been in Police work for 35 years. Finally sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Alaska as far from humanity as possible. He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it’s total peace and quiet. After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there. ‘Name’s Cliff, your neighbor from forty miles up the road. Having a Christmas party Friday night. Thought you might like to come at about 5:00….’ ‘Great’, says Mick, ‘after six months out here I’m ready to meet some local folks Thank you.’
As Cliff is leaving, he stops. ‘Gotta warn you. Be some drinking’…’
‘Not a problem’ says Mick. ‘After 25 years in the business, I can drink with the best of ‘em’.
Again, the big man starts to leave and stops. ‘More ‘n’ likely gonna be some fighting’ too..’
‘Well, I get along with people, I’ll be all right!. I’ll be there. Thanks again.’
‘More’n likely be some wild sex, too,’
‘Now that’s really not a problem’ says Mick, warming to the idea. ‘I’ve been all alone for six months! I’ll definitely be there. By the way, what should I wear?’
‘Don’t much matter. Just gonna be the two of us.’
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2010   #1847
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BrightBlessings View Post
Mick had been in Police work for 35 years. Finally sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Alaska as far from humanity as possible. He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it’s total peace and quiet. After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there. ‘Name’s Cliff, your neighbor from forty miles up the road. Having a Christmas party Friday night. Thought you might like to come at about 5:00….’ ‘Great’, says Mick, ‘after six months out here I’m ready to meet some local folks Thank you.’
As Cliff is leaving, he stops. ‘Gotta warn you. Be some drinking’…’
‘Not a problem’ says Mick. ‘After 25 years in the business, I can drink with the best of ‘em’.
Again, the big man starts to leave and stops. ‘More ‘n’ likely gonna be some fighting’ too..’
‘Well, I get along with people, I’ll be all right!. I’ll be there. Thanks again.’
‘More’n likely be some wild sex, too,’
‘Now that’s really not a problem’ says Mick, warming to the idea. ‘I’ve been all alone for six months! I’ll definitely be there. By the way, what should I wear?’
‘Don’t much matter. Just gonna be the two of us.’
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Aug 2010   #1848
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Found a new type of employment...
Attachment 90783

Tail gunner for Budweiser!
That must be Miami!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BrightBlessings View Post
Mick had been in Police work for 35 years. Finally sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Alaska as far from humanity as possible... ’
I think I would skip that party!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Aug 2010   #1849
Borg 386

Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1, Win 10
 
 

Quote:
Tail gunner for Budweiser!
Great...but who's gonna keep an eye on you?

For all you Dell users.....


Attached Images
Jokes Thread-6d7bd5.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Aug 2010   #1850
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Borg 386 View Post
Quote:
Tail gunner for Budweiser!
Great...but who's gonna keep an eye on you?

For all you Dell users.....

I hope they don't mad at me for just having a few beers along the route!
Jokes Thread-fatcat.jpg
It get lonely back here.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Jokes Thread [4]
No sex after surgery ... A recent article in the Kentucky Post reported that a woman, Anne Maynard, has sued St Luke's Hospital, saying that after her husband had surgery there, he lost all interest in sex.
Chillout Room
Computer jokes!
Rules: ------------------ One joke per post No repeating of jokes ------------------ Il start: What do you call a computer with no graphics?
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread [3]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/106614-jokes-thread-2 ****** 22 ADULT TRUTHS ****** 1. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. 2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you...
Chillout Room
IT Jokes
If you can read German, then you will appreciate: Die schlechtesten IT-Witze - Derber Humor ohne Gewähr | TecChannel.de
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread 2
This is jokes thread! Post your best jokes! :D I will start first! :p A woman in the bar says that she wants to have plastic surgery to enlarge her breasts. Her husband tells her, "Hey, you don't need surgery to do that. I know how to do it without surgery."...
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread
Person 1:Knock Knock Person 2:Whos there? Person 1: Boo Person 2: Boo who? :huh: Person 1: ZOMG WHY U CRYIN??!? :p
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:43.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App