Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Jokes Thread

15 Apr 2010   #861
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
This thread sure isn't the same without harry5, is it?
Is he gone?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #862
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

I dont find him in the users db ... are you sure about the name?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #863
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
I dont find him in the users db ... are you sure about the name?
Here's one of his posts, It still says member but no posts.

Jokes Thread
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Apr 2010   #864
Kari

 

I just hope I'm not guilty of he no longer posting his jokes. I criticized his choice of terribly big font in one of his jokes, he might have taken it too personally. I really hope that is not the case.

It seems I can type faster than I think... It was not the first time I've posted something that might not be a good idea to post
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #865
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
I just hope I'm not guilty of he no longer posting his jokes. I criticized his choice of terribly big font in one of his jokes, he might have taken it too personally. I really hope that is not the case.

It seems I can type faster than I think... It was not the first time I've posted something that might not be a good idea to post
Don't worry about it Kari. If people take offense at every little thing, they're not worth having around.

The good guys like you can take a PM or nasty email, and not lose it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #866
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

I think he is no longer a member. I cannot click on his name and get to his profile and under his name it says "No posts".
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #867
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
I just hope I'm not guilty of he no longer posting his jokes. I criticized his choice of terribly big font in one of his jokes, he might have taken it too personally. I really hope that is not the case.

It seems I can type faster than I think... It was not the first time I've posted something that might not be a good idea to post
Don't worry about it Kari. If people take offense at every little thing, they're not worth having around.

The good guys like you can take a PM or nasty email, and not lose it.
Right on target. Being thin skinned makes life miserable.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #868
Thorsen

Win7 Home Premium 64x
 
 

Or maybe he just forgot to pay his membership dues. It happened to me last month. Kari, luckily, informed me that my account was going to be closed if I didn't pay up. thanks again Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #869
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Thorsen View Post
Or maybe he just forgot to pay his membership dues. It happened to me last month. Kari, luckily, informed me that my account was going to be closed if I didn't pay up. thanks again Kari

Don't remember this incident, have to trust you and believe it happened
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Apr 2010   #870
si8mon

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

I stumbled across this random funny review of Windows 7 on google.
A Review of the Pirated Copy of Windows 7 I Bought On eBay | Cracked.com
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Jokes Thread [4]
No sex after surgery ... A recent article in the Kentucky Post reported that a woman, Anne Maynard, has sued St Luke's Hospital, saying that after her husband had surgery there, he lost all interest in sex.
Chillout Room
Computer jokes!
Rules: ------------------ One joke per post No repeating of jokes ------------------ Il start: What do you call a computer with no graphics?
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread [3]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/106614-jokes-thread-2 ****** 22 ADULT TRUTHS ****** 1. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. 2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you...
Chillout Room
IT Jokes
If you can read German, then you will appreciate: Die schlechtesten IT-Witze - Derber Humor ohne Gewähr | TecChannel.de
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread 2
This is jokes thread! Post your best jokes! :D I will start first! :p A woman in the bar says that she wants to have plastic surgery to enlarge her breasts. Her husband tells her, "Hey, you don't need surgery to do that. I know how to do it without surgery."...
Chillout Room
Jokes Thread
Person 1:Knock Knock Person 2:Whos there? Person 1: Boo Person 2: Boo who? :huh: Person 1: ZOMG WHY U CRYIN??!? :p
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App