Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Reputation and Badges

17 Mar 2010   #2371
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post


You are one of the reasons this place is what it is. BTW your medal looks naked with no gold pips. Time to get back to work. <g>


Wait'll you see what just 2 green pips hanging there look like.
Now that you mention it...
Right eh?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2010   #2372
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post



Wait'll you see what just 2 green pips hanging there look like.
Now that you mention it...
Right eh?
Yep.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Mar 2010   #2373
Coolness

Win 7 pro 64-bit, Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit
 
 

Congratz my fellow Finn. Im sure i'll be there in just a few moments
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

18 Mar 2010   #2374
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Coolness View Post
Congratz my fellow Finn. Im sure i'll be there in just a few moments

Reputation and Badges-finland_orb_small.png
Kiitos, Coolness. Oletko huomannut että me suomalaiset jäädään kohta vähemmistöön suomalaisryhmässä? Ryhmän jäsenistä on tällä hetkellä vain puolet suomalaisia.

Reputation and Badges-us-uk.png
Thank you, Coolness.

Kari


My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Mar 2010   #2375
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x2 Windows 10 Enterprise x64, Ubuntu
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post



Wait'll you see what just 2 green pips hanging there look like.
Now that you mention it...
Right eh?
Looks like right and left from where I'm sitting
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Mar 2010   #2376
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Coolness View Post
Congratz my fellow Finn. Im sure i'll be there in just a few moments

Attachment 61562
Kiitos, Coolness. Oletko huomannut että me suomalaiset jäädään kohta vähemmistöön suomalaisryhmässä? Ryhmän jäsenistä on tällä hetkellä vain puolet suomalaisia.

Attachment 61563
Thank you, Coolness.

Kari
Thank you for coolness. Have you noticed that we Finns point short of the Finnish minority in a group? Group members are currently only half of the Finnish.
Next time, speak slang Finnish so we don't know what you're saying
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Mar 2010   #2377
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Coolness View Post
Congratz my fellow Finn. Im sure i'll be there in just a few moments

Attachment 61562
Kiitos, Coolness. Oletko huomannut että me suomalaiset jäädään kohta vähemmistöön suomalaisryhmässä? Ryhmän jäsenistä on tällä hetkellä vain puolet suomalaisia.

Attachment 61563
Thank you, Coolness.

Kari
Thank you for coolness. Have you noticed that we Finns point short of the Finnish minority in a group? Group members are currently only half of the Finnish.
Next time, speak slang Finnish so we don't know what you're saying
Google Translate? A bit odd translation but the context is right
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Mar 2010   #2378
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Yep, google translate
So, not all Finns here on SF are in the group?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Mar 2010   #2379
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post

Now that you mention it...
Right eh?
Looks like right and left from where I'm sitting


My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Mar 2010   #2380
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post


Attachment 61562
Kiitos, Coolness. Oletko huomannut että me suomalaiset jäädään kohta vähemmistöön suomalaisryhmässä? Ryhmän jäsenistä on tällä hetkellä vain puolet suomalaisia.

Attachment 61563
Thank you, Coolness.

Kari
Thank you for coolness. Have you noticed that we Finns point short of the Finnish minority in a group? Group members are currently only half of the Finnish.
Next time, speak slang Finnish so we don't know what you're saying
Google Translate? A bit odd translation but the context is right
Why not start talking Swedish Kari? Or danish for that matter

SKÅL!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Reputation and Badges [10]
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation and also meets the minimum requirements posted below, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The...
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges [6]
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation and also meets the minimum requirements posted below, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The...
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges [5]
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation and also meets the minimum requirements posted below, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The...
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges [4]
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation and also meets the minimum requirements posted below, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The...
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges [3]
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation and also meets the minimum requirements posted below, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The...
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges [2]
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The maximum amount of badges a user can have at one time is 3....
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:47.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App