Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Moon Hoax?

22 Jul 2009   #31
Antman

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mickey megabyte View Post
1 - i'm a brit
Nobody's perfect.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mickey megabyte View Post
LBJ must have been in on the conspiracy first!
LBJ was so popular, even dead people voted for him. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPrOeqAEocA"]YouTube - Enjoy Destroy - L.B.J. live[/ame]
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #32
ciphernemo

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit RTM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by squonksc View Post
Agree with you on those points.

How about the magic bullet in the JFK killing?
They want us to believe it changed it's trajectory 7 times, entering two different body's.

But before I would dismiss the idea of landing of the moon, I would need a lot of conclusive evidence.
LOL! What the heck does JFK have to do with the moon landing?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #33
Antman

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ciphernemo View Post
LOL! What the heck does JFK have to do with the moon landing?
Other than it was his idea? Actually, JFK proposed the moon landing in clandestine support of Mafia desires to widen their distribution and control networks. Everybody who is somebody (EWIS) knows this. EWIS communications were once embedded in low-budget Hollywood releases. One such example is Earth Girls Are Easy, where JFK's b*st*rd children, Damon Wayans and Jim Carrey are paired for the first time. Wayans and Carrey currently form the High Leadership Council of EWIS, and revenues from their movies are now the primary funding source for a more wide-ranging comm network. What do you think the Remote Procedure Call service on your Windows OS really does?

Come on, get a clue. EWIS is everywhere. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rNfZxgkH7k"]YouTube - Cause I'm a Blond[/nomedia]
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Jul 2009   #34
ciphernemo

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit RTM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Antman View Post
Wayans and Carrey currently form the High Leadership Council of EWIS, and revenues from their movies are now the primary funding source for a more wide-ranging comm network. What do you think the Remote Procedure Call service on your Windows OS really does?

Come on, get a clue. EWIS is everywhere. YouTube - Cause I'm a Blond
Hahaha, thanks for the humor. -::lol::-

/shakesfist at things he does not understand and is too lazy to research. Darn you, Remote Procedure Call service! If I disable you, Windows doesn't work. If I enable you, I need to put on my tinfoil hat.... and that thing gets uncomfortably hot.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #35
matt_0978

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Antman View Post
Nobody's perfect.
we're human, so i'll reiterate NOBODY'S PERFECT
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #36
ten

XP / Windows 7 Pro RTM
 
 

It's pretty sad that people think the moon landing was a hoax or that 9/11 was an inside job.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #37
DJG

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Antman View Post
Other than it was his idea? Actually, JFK proposed the moon landing in clandestine support of Mafia desires to widen their distribution and control networks. Everybody who is somebody (EWIS) knows this. EWIS communications were once embedded in low-budget Hollywood releases. One such example is Earth Girls Are Easy, where JFK's b*st*rd children, Damon Wayans and Jim Carrey are paired for the first time. Wayans and Carrey currently form the High Leadership Council of EWIS, and revenues from their movies are now the primary funding source for a more wide-ranging comm network. What do you think the Remote Procedure Call service on your Windows OS really does?

Come on, get a clue. EWIS is everywhere. YouTube - Cause I'm a Blond
Dang, and here I was thinking people watched Earth Girls Are Easy just to see Gina Davis run around in a bikini!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #38
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ten View Post
Please make sure to give me some negative reputation. Thanks!
Hmm are the MODS playing around again, I wonder??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #39
Antman

 

ten has not made any friends yet
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #40
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ten View Post
It's pretty sad that people think the moon landing was a hoax or that 9/11 was an inside job.
your both statements are 100% correct.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Red Moon
Some years ago, I saw the moon appear sort of a dull brick red. Hadn't thought too much about it until now, but when it popped into my head, I Googled a partial explanation in this article: What causes a red moon I can understand how that would be, if when I saw it it was near the horizons,...
Chillout Room
Kingston Flash Drive Hoax
Well I need a new flash drive and was searching on ebay. I found this product: Kingston 64 GB Data Traveler 300 perfect condition USB - eBay (item 350375474636 end time Jul-28-10 18:56:35 PDT) only problem is is that the seller claims it to be a datatraveler 300, now that searies only is...
Hardware & Devices
The MOON.....
Hi all........;) here's a great bit of footage dedicated to debunking the lies NASA has fed us since its inception, & from the start of the ''space race'' there is no doubt the Americans actually went to the moon, but as soon as they touched down the truth stopped & the veil of lies began....
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App