Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [2]

09 Nov 2011   #641
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

True...



A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2011   #642
Maguscreed

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 x64
 
 

A Guy, this one actually reminded me specifically of you, given your avatar.
Bowser Beer For Dogs Earns World Record
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Nov 2011   #643
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Lol, little doggy beer bellies?

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 Nov 2011   #644
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
True...



A Guy
Yeah!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Nov 2011   #645
arkhi

Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195
 
 

I don't get it :/ What are those drums?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Nov 2011   #646
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by arkhi View Post
I don't get it :/ What are those drums?
Emmm....do you know what is beer?

Beer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cheers!!


Attached Images
Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [2]-perfect-beer.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Nov 2011   #647
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maguscreed View Post
A Guy, this one actually reminded me specifically of you, given your avatar.
Bowser Beer For Dogs Earns World Record

Maguscreed,
After reviewing the video it looks like the lady in the light blue polo shirt drank more
beer than the tiny little dog.
Just my observation!
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Nov 2011   #648
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maguscreed View Post
A Guy, this one actually reminded me specifically of you, given your avatar.
Bowser Beer For Dogs Earns World Record

Maguscreed,
After reviewing the video it looks like the lady in the light blue polo shirt drank more
beer than the tiny little dog.
Just my observation!
THW
Emmm.... i dont like the idea to give beer to my dogs.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Nov 2011   #649
stevieray

windows 7 x64 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maguscreed View Post
A Guy, this one actually reminded me specifically of you, given your avatar.
Bowser Beer For Dogs Earns World Record

Maguscreed,
After reviewing the video it looks like the lady in the light blue polo shirt drank more
beer than the tiny little dog.
Just my observation!
THW
Emmm.... i dont like the idea to give beer to my dogs.
Ah, but the question is: What do the dogs think?

My sister used to give one, single beer to her dog every Friday evening. Consequently, he was the only dog I knew who took the time to learn the concept of the seven day week... and he really, really liked Fridays! He was a happy dog.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Nov 2011   #650
Maguscreed

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 x64
 
 

After watching the debate last night this kind of gave me a giggle.


Attached Images
Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [2]-386598_189265717822285_113975382017986_414294_725252620_n.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [4]
A cozy crowd is too much for comfort
Chillout Room
Funny and Geeky Cool Pics
OK, I love some of the random images that fly up on here. Some of my favorites are the ones referring to chasing down all of the builds, and what lengths we go to get them. Post your best Funny, Geeky, Techie, Cool pic(s) below.
Chillout Room
Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [3]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/174695-funny-geeky-cool-pics-2-a.html I give up.
Chillout Room
The Cool & Funny Videos Thread
Funny Videos YouTube - Tree Power
Chillout Room
Funny pics relating to MS Windows
Just thought I'd start a thread for funny Windows-related images. Sadly, this is what the Vista Capable logo should have been... http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UTFnozSwee4/RcY5pXapuqI/AAAAAAAAAEU/gGyoQdE0jg0/s400/vistalogo.bmp
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App