Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [8]

09 Nov 2011   #1131
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Have to know what you are doing when gathering wild mushrooms. the wrong ones will kill you!
Yes.

I remember having big marital problems with my first wife because of mushrooms. I found some nice mushrooms, made a soup but because I was not sure I invited my then mother-in-law to lunch, gave her some soup and just sat there waiting and looking her to eat, making some notes, asking her if she likes the soup or if there's any oddities.

The problems started when my wife stepped in to dining room just when I finished writing my notes after mother-in-law had finished her soup. My wife took the note from my hand and read it loud:

"Test subject seems to be OK, no visible changes or symptons. Subject tells soup tasted OK, also the aftertaste being quite pleasant. Conclusion: these mushrooms are not poisonous and can be eaten by humans, too."

We divorced a few months later.

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2011   #1132
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Have to know what you are doing when gathering wild mushrooms. the wrong ones will kill you!
Yes.

I remember having big marital problems with my first wife because of mushrooms. I found some nice mushrooms, made a soup but because I was not sure I invited my then mother-in-law to lunch, gave her some soup and just sat there waiting and looking her to eat, making some notes, asking her if she likes the soup or if there's any oddities.

The problems started when my wife stepped in to dining room just when I finished writing my notes after mother-in-law had finished her soup. My wife took the note from my hand and read it loud:

"Test subject seems to be OK, no visible changes or symptons. Subject tells soup tasted OK, also the aftertaste being quite pleasant. Conclusion: these mushrooms are not poisonous and can be eaten by humans, too."

We divorced a few months later.

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2011   #1133
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Have to know what you are doing when gathering wild mushrooms. the wrong ones will kill you!
Yes.

I remember having big marital problems with my first wife because of mushrooms. I found some nice mushrooms, made a soup but because I was not sure I invited my then mother-in-law to lunch, gave her some soup and just sat there waiting and looking her to eat, making some notes, asking her if she likes the soup or if there's any oddities.

The problems started when my wife stepped in to dining room just when I finished writing my notes after mother-in-law had finished her soup. My wife took the note from my hand and read it loud:

"Test subject seems to be OK, no visible changes or symptons. Subject tells soup tasted OK, also the aftertaste being quite pleasant. Conclusion: these mushrooms are not poisonous and can be eaten by humans, too."

We divorced a few months later.

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Nov 2011   #1134
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Have to know what you are doing when gathering wild mushrooms. the wrong ones will kill you!
Yes.

I remember having big marital problems with my first wife because of mushrooms. I found some nice mushrooms, made a soup but because I was not sure I invited my then mother-in-law to lunch, gave her some soup and just sat there waiting and looking her to eat, making some notes, asking her if she likes the soup or if there's any oddities.

The problems started when my wife stepped in to dining room just when I finished writing my notes after mother-in-law had finished her soup. My wife took the note from my hand and read it loud:

"Test subject seems to be OK, no visible changes or symptons. Subject tells soup tasted OK, also the aftertaste being quite pleasant. Conclusion: these mushrooms are not poisonous and can be eaten by humans, too."

We divorced a few months later.

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2011   #1135
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Kim Jong might like mushrooms with his BBQ.

Kim Jong has is eye's on Topper.....Must build bigger BBQ!
I'm not so sure about that.

BBQ Wolfy is a bit closer to Kim's favorite.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2011   #1136
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Ok,i ate my wild mushrooms 1 hour ago and im still here

Very very tasty!!


Attached Thumbnails
Today [8]-9-11-11.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2011   #1137
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Ok,i ate my wild mushrooms 1 hour ago and im still here

Very very tasty!!
Let us know if you start to see anything unusual!
Psilocybin mushroom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2011   #1138
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Let us know if you start to see anything unusual!
Psilocybin mushroom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... unusual other than you and Dennis?

Say like purple dancing elephants?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2011   #1139
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Let us know if you start to see anything unusual!
Psilocybin mushroom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... unusual other than you and Dennis?

Say like purple dancing elephants?
I never claimed to be normal!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2011   #1140
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Ok,i ate my wild mushrooms 1 hour ago and im still here

Very very tasty!!
Let us know if you start to see anything unusual!
Psilocybin mushroom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Let us know if you start to see anything unusual!
Psilocybin mushroom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... unusual other than you and Dennis?

Say like purple dancing elephants?
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Let us know if you start to see anything unusual!
Psilocybin mushroom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... unusual other than you and Dennis?

Say like purple dancing elephants?
I never claimed to be normal!

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App