Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [8]

30 Aug 2011   #381
xxxdannyxxx

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Today is the first day of job hunting after having been made redundant and having a couple of weeks off.Had great fun been off and spending time with the family but needs must and with Christmas around the corner need to get the bank balance increasing rather than continuing the recent trend of depleting at an amazing rate.
Damn Kids lol

Danny
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2011   #382
marsmimar

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

I guess that means you're not likely to adopt me. Would that be correct, Danny?

Best of luck with the job search. Seriously.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2011   #383
xxxdannyxxx

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by marsmimar View Post
I guess that means you're not likely to adopt me. Would that be correct, Danny?

Best of luck with the job search. Seriously.
I'll pass for now mate

Spent the day updating my CV and cold calling and spamming as many companies as I can think of so hopefully something will turn up.

Thanks for the support Lee

Danny
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Aug 2011   #384
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Best of luck job hunting Danny, what type of job are you after ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2011   #385
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xxxdannyxxx View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by marsmimar View Post
I guess that means you're not likely to adopt me. Would that be correct, Danny?

Best of luck with the job search. Seriously.
I'll pass for now mate

Spent the day updating my CV and cold calling and spamming as many companies as I can think of so hopefully something will turn up.

Thanks for the support Lee

Danny
Apple is looking for a CEO.

Libya is looking for a Prez or Prime Minister.

Just a thought.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2011   #386
xxxdannyxxx

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Best of luck job hunting Danny, what type of job are you after ?
I'm a chef by trade but since the redundancy im thinking of doing something totally different.Just wish I could figure out what

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xxxdannyxxx View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by marsmimar View Post
I guess that means you're not likely to adopt me. Would that be correct, Danny?

Best of luck with the job search. Seriously.
I'll pass for now mate

Spent the day updating my CV and cold calling and spamming as many companies as I can think of so hopefully something will turn up.

Thanks for the support Lee

Danny
Apple is looking for a CEO.

Libya is looking for a Prez or Prime Minister.

Just a thought.
Sent apple my CV no response as yet

Have you got Gaddafi's new email address.He cancelled his last one expecting to be moved to a new address.(Very soon hopefully)

Danny
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2011   #387
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Libyan Leader Replacement.gov

Just click the Resume Submit button.

Egypt is still looking also.

They may have opportunities opening soon in Syria also.
That is what I hear though the grapevine on this side of the pond.

No experience required and on the job training. Great retirement plan if taken when requested.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2011   #388
xxxdannyxxx

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Libyan Leader Replacement.gov

Just click the Resume Submit button.

Egypt is still looking also.

They may have opportunities opening soon in Syria also.
That is what I hear though the grapevine on this side of the pond.
God damn credit crunch eh
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2011   #389
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xxxdannyxxx View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Libyan Leader Replacement.gov

Just click the Resume Submit button.

Egypt is still looking also.

They may have opportunities opening soon in Syria also.
That is what I hear though the grapevine on this side of the pond.
God damn credit crunch eh

Danny,
Sorry! God didn't have anything to do with the credit crunch.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2011   #390
xxxdannyxxx

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xxxdannyxxx View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Libyan Leader Replacement.gov

Just click the Resume Submit button.

Egypt is still looking also.

They may have opportunities opening soon in Syria also.
That is what I hear though the grapevine on this side of the pond.
God damn credit crunch eh

Danny,
Sorry! God didn't have anything to do with the credit crunch.
True, Just hope it all ends soon.Could do with some extra pennies.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App