Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [8]

17 Oct 2011   #911
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Today I am joining a program of Ph.D. coursework in the university . Out of total six weeks, it will continue one week only. The classes will be started from 10 AM and continue upto 5 PM. So I will not be able to be online in the daytime this week
Does this mean you shall be known as Dr. Archie if the coursework goes well? Good luck to you in class!
Sir Arc, Ph.D.

...and...

M'Lady Athene, Ph.D.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #912
Athene

 

Still have to get there first :-D Step by step
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #913
96accord

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Good Morning Everyone!

Texas vs Cardinals in World Series! (baseball)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Oct 2011   #914
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Thanks for your wishes, my beloved friends
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Does this mean you shall be known as Dr. Archie if the coursework goes well?
Not so quickly For me, the minimum lock-in period is four years (unless I get a special permission to submit thesis earlier than that period) as per the new U.G.C. rules, and I have passed only one year and three months
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #915
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Still have to get there first :-D Step by step
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Thanks for your wishes, my beloved friends
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Does this mean you shall be known as Dr. Archie if the coursework goes well?
Not so quickly For me, the minimum lock-in period is four years (unless I get a special permission to submit thesis earlier than that period) as per the new U.G.C. rules, and I have passed only one year and three months
Well, I am confident that you both will succeed. This professor told me so.


Attached Images
Today [8]-a_colorful_cartoon_professor_instructing_class_royalty_free_clipart_picture_100719-161539-534053.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #916
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Well, I am confident that you both will succeed. This professor told me so.
Thanks once again, Randy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #917
Athene

 

Thanks for the good wishes, Randy :-D
I just hope I won't have to get rid of as many paper stacks as after my MA exams...This is the amount of paper which accumulated in my cupboard during my good old student years...*gulp*


Attached Images
Today [8]-post-ma-exams.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #918
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Thanks for the good wishes, Randy :-D
I just hope I won't have to get rid of as many paper stacks as after my MA exams...This is the amount of paper which accumulated in my cupboard during my good old student years...*gulp*
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #919
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 | Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Drinking Milk and Browsing the WWW and it's 1:17AM here right now :P and download hot music videos LOL
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #920
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
Drinking Milk and Browsing the WWW and it's 1:17AM here right now :P and download hot music videos LOL
Hi Bilal Seeing you after a long gap !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App