Jokes Thread [3]


  1. Posts : 53,807
    Windows 10 Home x64
    Thread Starter
       #1011

    That's classic M'Lady

    A Guy
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 4,549
    Windows 8 - 64-bit
       #1012

    A Guy hi.... I hope you don't work for UPS... lol.. I thought it was cute as well.
    bbbbbooooooooooo to you, did I scare ya ?
    Attachment 238901
    Last edited by LADYPINKtomato1; 21 Jan 2013 at 18:24.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 423
    Win7 64bit Ult
       #1013

    1. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

    2. ''I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.''

    3. ''Dyslexic man walks into a bra''

    4. A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ''Shut up...you're next!''

    5. A classic Tommy Cooper gag ''I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?'' He said, ''How flexible are you?'' I said, ''I can't make Tuesdays''

    6. Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one - and let the other one off.

    7. Two aerials meet on a roof - fall in love - get married. The ceremony was rubbish - but the reception was brilliant.

    8. Doc, I can't stop singing the 'Green Green Grass of Home'. He said: 'That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome'. 'Is it common?'I asked. 'It's not unusual' he replied.

    9. I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.

    10. A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: ''Pint please, and one for the road.''

    P.S @LPT I love that little bit of art work of the witch sitting on the pumpkin, just wondering where do you get these little master-peaces from
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 4,549
    Windows 8 - 64-bit
       #1014

    Dan hi.. it's a tag my gf made for me... Feel free to snag it from me if you wish.:) You can remove my nick .
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 423
    Win7 64bit Ult
       #1015

    LADYPINKtomato1 said:
    Dan hi.. it's a tag my gf made for me... Feel free to snag it from me if you wish.:) You can remove my nick .
    lol maybe i shouldn't be saying this but i already did.
    Thanks LTP
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #1016

    This is too funny.



    The AMA's Take On Obama Care...
    Humor for a change...!
    The American Medical Association has weighed in on the new Obama health care proposals.
    The Allergists voted to scratch it, but the dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
    The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.
    The Obstetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception.
    Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.
    Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body! "while the Pediatricians said, "Oh, Grow up!"
    The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it.
    Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing.
    The Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and the Plastic Surgeons said, "This puts a whole new face on the matter....."
    The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.
    The Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
    In the end, the Proctologist won out, leaving the entire decision up to the a$$holes in Washington .
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 2,241
    Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
       #1017

    The Howling Wolves said:
    This is too funny.



    The AMA's Take On Obama Care...
    Humor for a change...!
    The American Medical Association has weighed in on the new Obama health care proposals.
    The Allergists voted to scratch it, but the dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
    The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.
    The Obstetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception.
    Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.
    Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body! "while the Pediatricians said, "Oh, Grow up!"
    The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it.
    Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing.
    The Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and the Plastic Surgeons said, "This puts a whole new face on the matter....."
    The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.
    The Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
    In the end, the Proctologist won out, leaving the entire decision up to the a$$holes in Washington .
    Trevers1987 said:
    1. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

    2. ''I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.''

    3. ''Dyslexic man walks into a bra''

    4. A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ''Shut up...you're next!''

    5. A classic Tommy Cooper gag ''I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?'' He said, ''How flexible are you?'' I said, ''I can't make Tuesdays''

    6. Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one - and let the other one off.

    7. Two aerials meet on a roof - fall in love - get married. The ceremony was rubbish - but the reception was brilliant.

    8. Doc, I can't stop singing the 'Green Green Grass of Home'. He said: 'That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome'. 'Is it common?'I asked. 'It's not unusual' he replied.

    9. I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.

    10. A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: ''Pint please, and one for the road.''

    P.S @LPT I love that little bit of art work of the witch sitting on the pumpkin, just wondering where do you get these little master-peaces from
    Oh god, i can't stop laughing!
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 423
    Win7 64bit Ult
       #1018

    Here's the next 20

    11. I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'Have you got anything for wind?' So he gave me a kite.

    12. My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked.

    13. I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah; I thought, ''He's trying to pull a fast one''.

    14. A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'. Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.''

    15. There's two fish in a tank, and one says ''How do you drive this thing?''

    16. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

    17. When Susan's boyfriend proposed marriage to her she said: ''I love the simple things in life, but I don't want one of them for my husband''.

    18. ''My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We'll see about that.''

    19. I rang up British Telecom, I said, ''I want to report a nuisance caller'', he said ''Not you again''.

    20. I met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, phoned her up to arrange a date but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs.

    21. A jump-lead walks into a bar. The barman says ''I'll serve you, but don't start anything''

    22. Slept like a log last night........ Woke up in the fireplace.

    23. A priest, a rabbi and a vicar walk into a bar. The barman says, ''Is this some kind of joke?''

    24. A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says ''Sorry we don't serve food in here''

    25. The other day I sent my girlfriend a huge pile of snow. I rang her up, I said ''Did you get my drift?''.

    26. I cleaned the attic with the wife the other day. Now I can't get the cobwebs out of her hair.

    27. Went to the paper shop - it had blown away.

    28. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. ''But why?'' they asked, as they moved off. ''because,'' he said ''I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.''

    29. I was in Tesco's and I saw this man and woman wrapped in a barcode. I said, ''Are you two an item?''

    30. I'm in great mood tonight because the other day I entered a competition and I won a years supply of Marmite......... one jar.

      My Computer


  9. Posts : 25,847
    Windows 10 Pro. 64/ version 1709 Windows 7 Pro/64
       #1019

    Trevers1987 your jar of Marmite would make a great gift come Christmas for the proper person.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2
    Windows 7 ultimate 64bit
       #1020

    What does a nosy pepper do?


    Get JALEPENO business!
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:31.
Find Us