Jokes Thread [3]


  1. Posts : 7,781
    Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1, Win 10
       #1141

    A guy walks into a bar & there's a drunk sitting at the bar, holding a little ball of something muttering "Looks like plastic, feels like rubber...". The guy sits down a couple stools over & after a beer, he notices the drunk is still playing with the ball muttering "Looks like plastic, feels like rubber..."

    The guy walks over, looks at the ball & says "Sir, I'm a chemist, can I see that for a moment." The drunk hands it to him & the chemist, after examining it says "Wow, this is weird...it's exactly like you say, it looks like plastic & feels like rubber. Where did this come from?"

    The drunk says "My nose..."
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,800
    Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1
       #1142

    Borg, that one is enough to gag a maggot.

    rich
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3,822
    Windows10 Pro - 64Bit vs.10547
       #1143

    Q: What do call a man with a rubber toe?

    A: Roberto..

      My Computer


  4. Posts : 4,549
    Windows 8 - 64-bit
       #1144

    BugMeister said:
    Q: What do call a man with a rubber toe?

    A: Roberto..

    Lol... now that's cute....
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,686
    Windows 8.1 Pro w/Media Center 64bit, Windows 7 HP 64bit
       #1145

    Jokes Thread [3]-beer-2.jpg

    Jokes Thread [3]-beer.jpg


    Jim
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2,241
    Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
       #1146

    Phone Man said:
    Jokes Thread [3]-beer-2.jpg

    Jokes Thread [3]-beer.jpg


    Jim
    Oh Jim... xD
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 2,686
    Windows 8.1 Pro w/Media Center 64bit, Windows 7 HP 64bit
       #1147

    Jokes Thread [3]-senior-moment.jpg

    Jim
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 6,244
    win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
       #1148

    A little boy enters his parent's bedroom early one morning only to find his mum lying on top of his dad frantically making love. Realising she'd been spotted in the act, mum hurriedly gets dressed and follows her son down the stairs to try and explain what he saw. "Tom", she says, "you know that your daddy has a big fat tummy, well sometimes I have to bounce up and down upon it to flatten it down, that's what I was doing when you came into our room!"

    The little boy, looking quite bemused replies, "well that's a waste of time, because whenever you go out shopping the next door neighbour's wife comes around, gets on her Knees and blows it back up again!"
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #1149

    pebbly said:
    A little boy enters his parent's bedroom early one morning only to find his mum lying on top of his dad frantically making love. Realising she'd been spotted in the act, mum hurriedly gets dressed and follows her son down the stairs to try and explain what he saw. "Tom", she says, "you know that your daddy has a big fat tummy, well sometimes I have to bounce up and down upon it to flatten it down, that's what I was doing when you came into our room!"

    The little boy, looking quite bemused replies, "well that's a waste of time, because whenever you go out shopping the next door neighbour's wife comes around, gets on her Knees and blows it back up again!"
    Pebbly,
    So much for starting the week off on a good note but having one's stomach flattened and blown back up
    is a great way to start your work day.
    THW
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 25,847
    Windows 10 Pro. 64/ version 1709 Windows 7 Pro/64
       #1150

    Memories, I think.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:53.
Find Us