Jokes Thread [3]


  1. Posts : 1,606
    Windows `10 Professional 64bit
       #1621

    COMPUTIAC said:
    jadinolf said:
    Lady Fitzgerald said:

    You're older than dirt? I invented it.

    Btw, #18 is also known as Destinesia.
    Oh yeah?

    I'm older than the Pyramids. So there!

    Ha !

    You're both youngster's to me.
    Really? I'm 79.

    Now tell me you're older.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1622

    jadinolf said:
    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    jadinolf said:
    ...I'm older than dirt.
    You're older than dirt? I invented it.

    Btw, #18 is also known as Destinesia.
    Oh yeah?

    I'm older than the Pyramids. So there!
    Agewise, dirt trumps the Pyramids.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #1623

    I am so old that I witnessed them gathering the rocks to build the pyramids.
    Even saw where Adam threw the apple.
    THW
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,568
    Windows 8.1.1 64bit
       #1624

    jadinolf said:
    COMPUTIAC said:
    jadinolf said:

    Oh yeah?

    I'm older than the Pyramids. So there!

    Ha !

    You're both youngster's to me.
    Really? I'm 79.

    Now tell me you're older.
    OK, I'm older
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1625

    jadinolf said:
    COMPUTIAC said:
    jadinolf said:

    Oh yeah?

    I'm older than the Pyramids. So there!

    Ha !

    You're both youngster's to me.
    Really? I'm 79.

    Now tell me you're older.
    Ok, ok, you win! I'm a youthful 64 (although my failing body disagrees).
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,568
    Windows 8.1.1 64bit
       #1626

    The Howling Wolves said:
    I am so old that I witnessed them gathering the rocks to build the pyramids.
    Even saw where Adam threw the apple.
    THW

    Dang, I didn't think anyone saw me.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,606
    Windows `10 Professional 64bit
       #1627

    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    jadinolf said:
    Lady Fitzgerald said:

    You're older than dirt? I invented it.

    Btw, #18 is also known as Destinesia.
    Oh yeah?

    I'm older than the Pyramids. So there!
    Agewise, dirt trumps the Pyramids.
    Never knew that.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 1,606
    Windows `10 Professional 64bit
       #1628

    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    jadinolf said:
    COMPUTIAC said:


    Ha !

    You're both youngster's to me.
    Really? I'm 79.

    Now tell me you're older.
    Ok, ok, you win! I'm a youthful 64 (although my failing body disagrees).
    Yahoo, I won!!!!
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,606
    Windows `10 Professional 64bit
       #1629

    COMPUTIAC said:
    The Howling Wolves said:
    I am so old that I witnessed them gathering the rocks to build the pyramids.
    Even saw where Adam threw the apple.
    THW

    Dang, I didn't think anyone saw me.
    I saw ya!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,606
    Windows `10 Professional 64bit
       #1630

    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    jadinolf said:
    COMPUTIAC said:


    Ha !

    You're both youngster's to me.
    Really? I'm 79.

    Now tell me you're older.
    Ok, ok, you win! I'm a youthful 64 (although my failing body disagrees).
    64? I have socks your age.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05.
Find Us