<off topic> Redirect </off>


  1. Posts : 8,399
    ultimate 64 sp1
       #1011

    congrats wally for your new badge - wear it with pride™ :)
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 11,840
    64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
       #1012

    mickey megabyte said:
    congrats wally for your new badge - wear it with pride :)
    Hey!! Thats my line!!!


    What he said!!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 8,399
    ultimate 64 sp1
       #1013

    i've trademarked it - i think you owe me money if you use it without my permission
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,161
    Windows 8.1 PRO
       #1014

    Grats wally
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 11,840
    64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
       #1015

    mickey megabyte said:
    i've trademarked it - i think you owe me money if you use it without my permission
    Not so hasty now ... I'll have my people call your people ....
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 5,840
    Vista Ult64, Win7600
       #1016

    I hope another argument doesn't start here, at least one of you have some PRIDE.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 28,845
    Win 8 Release candidate 8400
       #1017

    wallyinnc said:
    mickey megabyte said:
    congrats wally!

    a milestone is a milestone...
    Thanks Mickey
    And only 12 rep points to Power User! Who'da thunk!!!
    In three or four years I will be getting golden turds... Oh wait, we will be at Windows 10 then, shoot...
    Walter

    Purple does look good on ya
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 5,840
    Vista Ult64, Win7600
       #1018

    Congratulations Wally.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,607
    Windows 7 x64 finally!
       #1019

    zigzag3143 said:
    wallyinnc said:
    mickey megabyte said:
    congrats wally!

    a milestone is a milestone...
    Thanks Mickey
    And only 12 rep points to Power User! Who'da thunk!!!
    In three or four years I will be getting golden turds... Oh wait, we will be at Windows 10 then, shoot...
    Walter

    Purple does look good on ya
    Thanks a lot Ken for the rep, it really means a lot to me the recognitionn coming from you guys.
    Thanks Robert, Angelo, Tews, TGSoldier, Jim, Antman (for telling my secret too), everybody. I am proud to be among you (I mean, still way down there. But coming up... ):)
    And it does look mighty nice...
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,797
    Windows 7 Ulti. x64
       #1020

    Antman said:
    I think Tews might be hunting me down.
    thank you for this today 9/11/09
    the electric guitar never sounded so good as it did just now. I salute you and your Brothers in harms way!
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:58.
Find Us