<off topic> Redirect </off>


  1. Posts : 8,399
    ultimate 64 sp1
       #1161

    &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt; Attached Images &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-repmyself.jpg 
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #1162

    This is what I get when I try to rep myself.


    &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-my-rep.jpg
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1,161
    Windows 8.1 PRO
       #1163
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 8,399
    ultimate 64 sp1
       #1164

    TGSoldier said:
    xp?

    (and a bmp attachment!)
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 11,840
    64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
       #1165

    Speaking of laughing ... another one made me spew with this ... a shocking experience...

    &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-capture.jpg
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #1166

    Antman said:
    Bare Foot Kid said:
    This is what I get when I try to rep myself.


    Now, I get the same thing when I try to neg rep myself.

    Why must so many stupid attacks be public?

    Don't feel bad, I reveal my true self a lot.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #1167

    Tews said:
    Speaking of laughing ... another one made me spew with this ... a shocking experience...

    &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-capture.jpg

    That's one way to solve his computer probs.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #1168

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    Tews said:
    Speaking of laughing ... another one made me spew with this ... a shocking experience...

    &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-capture.jpg

    That's one way to solve his computer probs.
    that and maybe Erectile Dysfunction...actually that might cause ED so I am not so sure...
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #1169

    Zidane24 said:
    Bare Foot Kid said:
    Tews said:
    Speaking of laughing ... another one made me spew with this ... a shocking experience...

    &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-capture.jpg

    That's one way to solve his computer probs.
    that and maybe Erectile Dysfunction...actually that might cause ED so I am not so sure...

    Smiling Bob says don't do it. &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-smiling-bob.jpg
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 28,689
    Windows 10 Pro x64 [Latest Release Preview]
       #1170

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    Antman said:
    Bare Foot Kid said:
    This is what I get when I try to rep myself.


    Now, I get the same thing when I try to neg rep myself.

    Why must so many stupid attacks be public?

    Don't feel bad, I reveal my true self a lot.
    Not talking about the trouser thing again are you Ted
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:03.
Find Us