<off topic> Redirect </off>


  1. Posts : 93
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (clean install 8/05/2015)
       #1361

    me too...


    MSCL

    Microsoft Certified Lunatic.

    One of my most precious certificates.
    Yep, got one too...

    Put it on the wall beside my Beta Tester Certificate...
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #1362

    Charbroil57 said:
    MSCL

    Microsoft Certified Lunatic.

    One of my most precious certificates.
    Yep, got one too...

    Put it on the wall beside my Beta Tester Certificate...

    Hello CB, that's a good one.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #1363

    Dwarf said:
    Joan Archer said:
    How's anyone supposed to keep sane around here with you lot
    Sorry, this thread is for the certifiably insane!
    Certifiably insane!?!? If I am insane than these two actually kissed each other...and we know that didn't happen

      My Computer


  4. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #1364

    Zidane24 said:
    Dwarf said:
    Joan Archer said:
    How's anyone supposed to keep sane around here with you lot
    Sorry, this thread is for the certifiably insane!
    Certifiably insane!?!? If I am insane than these two actually kissed each other...and we know that didn't happen

    It looks as though they went pretty deep to me. &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-stick-out-tongue.gif
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 5,840
    Vista Ult64, Win7600
       #1365

    One of the best quotes of the day,

    Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer
    How's anyone supposed to keep sane around here with you lot
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #1366

    jfar said:
    One of the best quotes of the day,

    Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer
    How's anyone supposed to keep sane around here with you lot

    That is a pretty good one.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 17,545
    Windows 10 Pro x64 EN-GB
       #1367

    And I thought everybody had already forgotten this thread...
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 11,840
    64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
       #1368

      My Computer


  9. Posts : 8,399
    ultimate 64 sp1
       #1369

    a snake-frog-tortoise-lobster-cat?

    cooooool..........
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,607
    Windows 7 x64 finally!
       #1370

    It looks definitely like a cat-tortoise-lizzard-lobster-frog to me
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16.
Find Us