Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: <off topic> Redirect </off>

15 Aug 2009   #171
pparks1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Orbital Shark View Post
You need 1000+ rep too to reach Guru status, unless the Admin promote early
She has over 1000 rep points...now she just needs to hit the day mark. Way to go Kari...great to have regular helpful members here.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2009   #172
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
I think it needs more than that Kari, I've been here more than 90 days and I'm not a Guru.
You'll always be OUR guru Joan..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2009   #173
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
She has over 1000 rep points...now she just needs to hit the day mark. Way to go Kari...great to have regular helpful members here.
Kari is a he not a she pparks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Aug 2009   #174
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
You'll always be OUR guru Joan..
Oh thank you, you say the sweetest things
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2009   #175
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Kari is a he not a she pparks
I guess someone missed Kari's rant the other day on this same subject.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2009   #176
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
I guess someone missed Kari's rant the other day on this same subject.
Took the words right out of my mouth Ted!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2009   #177
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
She has over 1000 rep points...now she just needs to hit the day mark.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Kari is a he not a she pparks
pparks, check this out.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
You'll always be OUR guru Joan..
Especially after seeing Joans cross-stich works I wholeheartedly agree.

Mister Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2009   #178
pparks1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Sorry guys...my bad. Bad assumption on my part. Please forgive.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2009   #179
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
Sorry guys...my bad. Bad assumption on my part. Please forgive.
No probs Parks, all's well!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2009   #180
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
Sorry guys...my bad. Bad assumption on my part. Please forgive.
I forgive you. Whole world seems to think if your name is Kari you have to be a woman. Well, I'm not.

EDIT: Post edited by OP, bad joke deleted to maintain the moral criteria of this forum.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:06.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App